Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-13-2018, 01:16 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
2004 Allure Reprogram BU camera

Just got my coach out of the shop and thankful everything works with the exception of the backup camera. It's been a few years since I've had the power disconnected and had to reprogram the Pioneer AVH-P6400CD radio, CD player, backup camera, 2003 vintage. I remember I had a paper sheet with a quick guide instructions for the sequence of buttons you have to push, however, I'm unable to locate it.

Does anyone have quick instructions for how to do this?

Many thanks
barclay7568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #2

I saved this thread saved, as my memory is not --- What the heck we were covering on this topic!!!

https://www.countrycoachforums.com/i...?topic=13477.0

Good luck,
Smitty
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:34 PM   #3

Smitty, thanks. I'll give that a try. Sometimes I think that something has to leave my brain before anything else can get in.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 PM   #4

Went out and played with that program and could not get it to work. I was fine until the last step where it says to press the right arrow to change the Video Source to Backup camera. Press the back button on the remote to exit programming menu. When I scroll back at the end, I end up with a screen for the FM radio and all the above settings have not taken hold. I tried this for over 2 hours and still couldn't get it to take hold. Any other suggestions? joe
Old 09-13-2018, 11:30 PM   #5

Ill go thru the steps again in the AM. Will let you know if some step is missing. I had all our batteries out early this year, so had to get our rear camera working too. With my ability to forget, I ended up fumbling ghru the menu a few times, until it came back on. Pure luck!

Smitty
Old 09-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #6

Smitty, finally got it to work. I located another set of instructions where you reprogram from the head rather than from the remote and that wouldn't work either. When you try to back out of the program, it returns you to the radio but no backup camera. After a couple of hours, I finally decided that this needed a reset or a hard reset, like the computer needs every so often. I pushed the button to remove the head, made sure the back was dust free and clear of any debris, and snapped it back on. Lo and behold, the backup camera is on. I have no idea why but I'm going to add that to the final step in the instructions for when I need it again. Thx for the help and I sent you a PM by email.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:45 PM   #7

Glad you got it solved!! And thanks for the update. It could help me, or other's in the future...

And an apology, we had an 'opportunity' today to help a fellow traveler, as I was out for an early AM stroll with a cup of coffee. They were trying to get underway for a long drive today, and could not either the slide to come in (Left Passenger Rear), or one of their Leveling Arm's to come up. They were visibly frustrated as I walked by, and asked if everything was OK. As typical in a park of fellow RV'er's, within an hour four other's stopped by to help. (They had been in the park for just under four month's, and no exercising slides (Which I admit I do not do.), or leveling or coach in general!). We got them going by 10:00AM. Two of us helping them the leveling arms, and two other's helping them on the slide. (They manually extracted the slide, after about an hour of trying to figure out why it would not come in. And us leveling leg two, traced it back to a bad ground wire, about an hour later...). My DW knew, as I came back to our coach for more coffee, and my tools, that we were helping this couple. When I got back. It was time for a clean-up shower, and getting the DW out for a late brunch!! Then, onto the planned activities of the day... I apologize, I totally forgot to go thru my notes and resetting the rear view again, to refresh my memory!! I have no doubt, that I would have 'eventually' remembered I was to check this for you@! But , it sounds like all is well....
Old 12-29-2018, 02:36 PM   #8

Backup Monitor not working

Hello,
I need help with my backup monitor in my 2006 CC Inspire 360 Genoa. It quit coming on when in reverse. When I turn it on manually, everything is fine. The information that came with the RV on the backup camera and monitor list it as a Weldex. However, the Monitor is a Kenwood model LZ-6500W. Also, there is a box (BOX has no name or number. However, the instruction manual for the Kenwood Monitor also shows the box) under the dash cover that has wires coming in the BOX and one cable going out to the monitor. (A wiring diagram for the RV shows the wires going the BOX as originally going to the Weldex monitor) The cable going to the monitor has a number of pins. I have disconnected and reconnected all connections in the dash area with no change. Also, the owner's manual describes the unit as a wide screen mobile monitor with focus on DVD player and video game monitor.
I think there is something in the reverse wiring that sends a signal to the Box which tells the box to turn the monitor on. My backup lights do come on when going to reverse. I have attached pictures of the monitor and the box with wires connected. I cannot determine what wire supplies the signal to the box and where that wire would get the signal from.

Hopefully, everyone had nice holiday

Regards,

Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1011.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	230412   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1012.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	230413  

Name:	IMG_1013.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	230414   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1014.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	230415  

Name:	IMG_1015.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	230416   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1016.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	230417  

Tom Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 04:17 PM   #9

Tom, can't help you with your BU camera problem as not familiar with that model. You may have better luck getting a response if you start your own thread with your year, make, and model of coach in the thread title. Someone who has that year and model may respond. Good luck.

Tags
camera