Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-22-2016, 02:48 PM   #1
DTS

Country Coach Owners Club
91 Country Coach sold at auction

OK who ended up with it? Anyone here?

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?lid=32106973

I bid on it up to $1,500. But it passed me up about a half hour from the end, then went on up to $3,400. To high for me to take a chance on it sight-unseen. But that could still a killer deal on it depending on an inspection. To me it looked mostly OK with the exterior weathering being the worst thing about it. Not that I needed it since I already have a '98 but I wasn't going to let somebody walk away with that thing for under $1,500 LOL...
1998 Country Coach 40' Intrigue #10544
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2016, 12:50 AM   #2

who ended up with it me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
OK who ended up with it? Anyone here?

https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?lid=32106973

I bid on it up to $1,500. But it passed me up about a half hour from the end, then went on up to $3,400. To high for me to take a chance on it sight-unseen. But that could still a killer deal on it depending on an inspection. To me it looked mostly OK with the exterior weathering being the worst thing about it. Not that I needed it since I already have a '98 but I wasn't going to let somebody walk away with that thing for under $1,500 LOL...
{thanks alot i only bid on it because it was only $1,000 at 1st but it just needed a lil tlc it only has 43,000 miles on it tires a great everything works come with all the manuals, but i did get a smoking deal but $1,500 would of been so much better the funny thing was i was only going to bid on cat litter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks5.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	145487   Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks2.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	944.3 KB
ID:	145488  

Name:	thanks1.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	145489   Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks3.JPG
Views:	194
Size:	914.2 KB
ID:	145490  

mrmartyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:18 AM   #3
DTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmartyman View Post
{thanks alot i only bid on it because it was only $1,000 at 1st but it just needed a lil tlc it only has 43,000 miles on it tires a great everything works come with all the manuals, but i did get a smoking deal but $1,500 would of been so much better the funny thing was i was only going to bid on cat litter
Is that the one from the auction? NICE SCORE! Sorry for helping drive the bid up LOL...
Old 11-29-2016, 02:28 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
Is that the one from the auction? NICE SCORE! Sorry for helping drive the bid up LOL...
yes it is and no worry's i was doing the same thing. i was about to stop at $3,500 if the other guy only knew. im planing on keeping it just used it for thanksgiving. i have all the books on it but there is a few things im not sure what they are like in the left rear under a box looks like a 110v water pump with a tail pipe and in one of the outside left lower storage boxes there is a round thing mounted with screws and springs maybe alarm part ? i would take pictures but its still down in the desert
Old 11-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #5
DTS

That's awesome, I'm glad to hear that its getting used! Those are really cool coaches and every one I've seen is still in good shape. Sorry I don't know the answers to those questions but I would suggest starting a new thread to ask them, it might draw more attention than here in this thread about the auction.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:23 PM   #6

The water pump with the tailpipe might be a Webasto diesel fired boiler
2000 CC Magna #5734
C-10 Cat Allison 4060
MN
Fredward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:58 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
thank you cant wait to check it out
Old 01-02-2017, 10:26 PM   #8

i found a sales ad for the motor home the last guy really let it go to hell on the paint but it cleaned up well
Old 01-02-2017, 10:33 PM   #9

heres the ad
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	91 Country Coach Trader.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	148119  
Old 01-02-2017, 10:44 PM   #10

Name:   motor home ad.bmp
Views: 446
Size:  1.60 MB
heres the ad
Old 01-02-2017, 11:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
that's what it was hydronic heating i tried it and it didn't stay on but i was on the house battery's my battery's are good but i will try it with the eng running next time, the paper work says if it drops below 11v it will turn off