Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-28-2016, 12:33 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Arkansas Traveler Rv

Has anyone had service done at ark traveler rv I need air brakes on new tow car they are the closest dealer they have a b- rating by ark bbb but that was based on one complaint. Would love to hear from anyone who has used them. They are located in Cabot Ark.

Tommy Townsend
2006 magna
tomtownod is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2017, 09:01 AM   #2

They're listed as a M&G distributor so at least they have had some experience in installing the systems. You could give M&G a call and see how many units they've sold or if they have had any feed back positive or negative. Here's their web site. M & G Engineering - Car Braking Systems: Home Page I've had the system on 2 toads and have had zero problems with it except taking the old one off and it was just a pain in the butt.

Good Luck
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:43 PM   #3

thanks for the reply. I have a m&g on my current tow it was installed by m&g at a fmca rally called them about new tow they gave me the closest to my location but when checking them out the ark bbb had them with a b- but that was from just one complaint, was hoping someone had used them an could give them a thumbs up. They seemed knowlegable when I spoke with them.

Tommy Townsend
2006 magna
2016 ford 150 (new tow)
tomtownod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:22 AM   #4

I know a guy in Colorado who did ours twice and have been happy with the installation. There aren't any guarantees in life some times you just have to go for it. However keep a lawyer handy.
Good Luck
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel, arkansas