Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-13-2014, 07:41 AM   #1

ATC dash panel warning light

2008 Intrigue 530 jubilee Automatic Traction Control light (ATC) appeared on dash panel when I cranked up engine yesterday morning and stayed on a short period of time and went off, but I heard an unusual sound coming from ds front. I opened the outside panel door where air compressor located and found the source of the noise. It was a black cylinder with tubes running to and from it and it would make the noise and stop and repeat. It continued doing this all day while when engine was running. After that first time the ATC dash panel light never stayed on when starting but noise continued. Does anyone know what this is and if it is serious or ok to drive until Monday when a shop opens? Thank you for reading this and any correct advice you might give. Happy Palm Sunday to everyone.
CC Rider
CC Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #2

Is the cylinder the vacuum pump? Does it have small rubber hoses? My ATC light comes on sometimes also but it wouldn't have anything to do with the pump. The pump is for the ac ducting.
IASM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash, panel