Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-20-2021, 08:03 PM   #1

Country Coach wiring diagram

I have a 2002 country coach allure . I am looking for a manual or anything on with wiring diagram . I am having a hard time finding anything for the coach. Any help would be appreciated
Sadljd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-20-2021, 08:37 PM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
The wiring drawings (and many of them)for CC are engineering sized, not on an 8x11 sheet of paper. Is there something in particular you are interested in?

FYI, info on a CC came in a binder box for all the manuals of installed equipment. There should be two binders, one for chassis and one for house which contain wiring diagrams, plumbing layouts, etc.
Old 11-21-2021, 09:58 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
The wiring drawings (and many of them)for CC are engineering sized, not on an 8x11 sheet of paper. Is there something in particular you are interested in?

FYI, info on a CC came in a binder box for all the manuals of installed equipment. There should be two binders, one for chassis and one for house which contain wiring diagrams, plumbing layouts, etc.
I bought it used and the binders are not there . I am looking for the wiring diagram for under the dash for the slide out and leveling system . Lost power to both . Do you have any idea where I might find a copy of the binders ? Or at least the wiring diagram ?
Thanks
Old 11-21-2021, 11:55 AM   #4

I'll check back later and if no one has beat me to the punch I'll go about scanning the wire and fuse lists in my CC manual--those are standard size paper. I'll see if it's possible to scan the wiring diagrams, as those are indeed pretty big (as Don noted).
Old 11-21-2021, 04:34 PM   #5

I've attached the 12 volt fuses and wires lists, which should give you the info you're looking for. The wiring diagrams themselves that I have are all for systems such as the optional alarm system (which I don't have), the dash gauges cluster and its connections, the audio-visual system, and the HVAC systems -- none of them appear to have anything to do with slides and leveling. Good luck with figuring out what's going on and let us know if we can help out with additional info.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Allure-03_12v-Fuses-Wires-compressed.pdf (2.94 MB, 157 views)
Old 11-22-2021, 08:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ55 View Post
I've attached the 12 volt fuses and wires lists, which should give you the info you're looking for. The wiring diagrams themselves that I have are all for systems such as the optional alarm system (which I don't have), the dash gauges cluster and its connections, the audio-visual system, and the HVAC systems -- none of them appear to have anything to do with slides and leveling. Good luck with figuring out what's going on and let us know if we can help out with additional info.
Thank you ! I appreciate your help I’m hoping this will help solve the issue
Old 11-22-2021, 10:20 AM   #7

What issue are you having? More than likely one of us has either had the same problem or knows someone that has and we might have an answer for you.
Old 11-22-2021, 02:21 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
What issue are you having? More than likely one of us has either had the same problem or knows someone that has and we might have an answer for you.
A little info ; we bought this used it was a repo . Someone had broke into it and stole the radio and some speakers and part of the generator . The entry door handles are broken . (Hardware works ) and the screen door is destroyed .
When they stole the radio all the wires under dash are hanging . Husband is going through one by one but it’s been a bit of a struggle without the diagrams
The auto leveling and the slides have no power to them . If we jump a hot wire over it will work . So we are going through all the wiring and making sure it’s correct and trying to fix everything as we go . We haven’t been able to find much on the internet . For the most part everything else is in really good shape . I appreciate all your help . If you have any idea where we could find a copy of the binders that would be awesome .
Thanks lisa
Old 11-22-2021, 07:34 PM   #9

Just a thought. Oregon Motorcoach purchased all of the parts, intellectual property from Winnebago a few months ago. With all the intellectual property, they should have the ability to provide what you need.....maybe. I know they are in the process of getting things organized so a reach out to them might work out.

If the hanging wiring has numbers on them, that will help. What type of radio did they rip out? I don't know why the slides and leveling doesn't work.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:20 PM   #10

OP, I can probably scan the audio-visual system wiring diagram, if you think that will help. Just let me know.
Old 11-24-2021, 08:16 AM   #11

National RV Owners Club
I have a 2003 National RV Tradewinds LTC on a Country Coach Chassis and I have the full set of chassis schematics from my owner’s manual that I can email you. I scanned them for access on my computer.
If you’d like a copy please email me at afv@uniquest.com.
My Chassis:
Country Coach Dynomax®
Chassis Design Dynomax® 8TDx tube frame chassis system
by Country Coach
rvnomads1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 08:19 AM   #12

National RV Owners Club
PS my 2003 Tradewinds is on a 2002 Country Coach Dynomax Chassis.
rvnomads1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ55 View Post
OP, I can probably scan the audio-visual system wiring diagram, if you think that will help. Just let me know.
I would appreciate that . Thank you in advance
Old 11-26-2021, 11:17 AM   #14

This might help. https://www.irv2.com/forums/download...do=file&id=375
BonS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
country coach, wiring, wiring diagram