Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-26-2019, 06:30 AM   #1

Does anyone know what the CATV cable is labeled?

Previous owner made a real hash of things in the AV box over the driver's seat. They disconnected the CATV line from the outside plug in the water/sewer bay. The schematic in my manual does not identify the labels on the cables in there. For example, there are two labeled "TOP". I did find one labeled antenna but need to figure out which cable is the one running from that input jack in the water bay.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks.
2002 Country Coach Allure 36 #30752, Double Slide
Mainecoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-26-2019, 08:00 AM   #2

More specifically, what is the "shore TV cable" as labeled in the diagram in the book labeled on the cable above the driver?
2002 Country Coach Allure 36 #30752, Double Slide
Mainecoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 10:27 AM   #3

Mine was labeled C for cable
A for antennas
And B for bedroom
And I believe O for outside (but I’m not 100% sure on that)
2002 Country Coach Affinity 42' #6063 CAT C12 505hp & Matching Featherlite Trailer or 2009 Lexus GX Toad
MarylandRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:16 AM   #4

Cables

I believe that mine were labeled:

Ant/Top for antenna
C for cable
B for back or bedroom
The easiest way is to connect something to the outside jack and look for a signal on the inside, that is what I did. Then you know which is the cable in and the other is the one to the bedroom.

Hope this helps.

R/--
Harry Bradley
2002 Allure 32' #30703
Brandon Fl
hcbradley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:46 AM   #5

Lowes and Home Depot have inexpensive cable checkers that send power down the cable......can do the same with a termination cap and an ohm meter...
Bob_C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cable, cat, led