Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-17-2022, 06:39 PM   #1

Great Room slide floorplan

Hello. Does anyone know the years CC offered the great room slide - i.e. a single, deeper slide with sofa and dinette - not the kitchen.
From what I have seen, it looks like 1997 to 1999, but not sure. I like the compact, yet roomy layout and have been looking, but they seem very rare.
Thanks.
Beach.bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-24-2022, 02:57 PM   #2

I have a 96 Intrigue and it has that slide.
Vista Intrigue 40' #10317
RSMCJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:09 AM   #3

We recently purchased a 2000 Magna 40 footer that has a single dining, jack sofa slide.
Brent
bjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 10:29 AM   #4

Call and start a relationship with Damon Rapozo. He's a walking/talking (Emphasis on talking! encyclopedia on all thing CC's! And I'll deny ever saying this, he's good people and a nice person. More interested on matching a buyer with an appropriate coach, then just notching another sale in his belt... He builds relationships for the long haul... All, IMHO!

His CC Model History, could also help you... I will at least let you know the models and years with one slide... Then you can dig deeper... That being said, our 40' Allure 2 slide High Cascade, was the front Deep Non Kitchen Driver Side slide, with another Drier Side Slide in the bedroom. It had the longest and biggest galley (Important to the DW!) we've ever seen in a coach, including 45' units. And as i recall the 2002 & 2003 40' Magna's had two Driver Side Slides too, but I don't believe the front slide was a deep slide... And that era Magna/Affinity with the C12, were some of the best coaches CC produced... IMO! And he 03/04 Intrigue had some very popular floor plans too!

Happy hunting, and of course my opinion does not matter - you're buying for yourself - so what you think is what matters!

https://damonrapozo.com

Best,
Smitty
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 07:49 PM   #5

I second reaching out to Damon. He was instrumental in helping us find our coach and actually got really excited for us when I sent him the VIN number. Had alot of information the sellers did not have..really cool guy..

But Smittys right he does like to talk...I find I learn more about these coaches from him by just keeping quiet and letting him go on and on and on and on etc...

Ch
2005 CC Magna #6503
a250gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 09:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach.bum View Post
Hello. Does anyone know the years CC offered the great room slide - i.e. a single, deeper slide with sofa and dinette - not the kitchen.

From what I have seen, it looks like 1997 to 1999, but not sure. I like the compact, yet roomy layout and have been looking, but they seem very rare.

Thanks.

Our '96 Intrigue 40 had the "Grand Manor" package. Is this what guys are referring to when they say Great room"

Ours is approx 12' long, under 3' wide on the driver's side. Dinette and coach in the slide. It's a fine setup that we still enjoy 26 years old.
Boomper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:30 AM   #7

This sounds the same as ours. We have a Vista Edition with the full size tub/shower, I know many people don'twant to lose the space but it is wonderful. I'm glad to see another 96 Intrigue owner out there!
Vista Intrigue 40' #10317
RSMCJR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor, slide