Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2022, 09:05 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandRich View Post
ITR helped me diagnose a compressor problem a few months ago. They had me pull out the nozzle assembly and turn it on when out of the unit. It should spray about 2 feet. Mine only was spraying about 1 foot. Ordered a new one, and my problem was solved. I am surprised you are having so much trouble reaching them. I talked to them yesterday about some other parts that are now on the way. Try this number they have helped me many times,

1-800-993-4402

Or email orders@ITRheat.com

When it works, and it works more then not, it works very well. Keep in mind all the parts are now 20 ish years old. And need some TLC

Good luck.
I totally agree the guys at ITR really know their stuff, sometimes they are hard to get a hold of cause they're busy, I've learned to describe what's going on then do what they suggest (no second guessing it's more expensive) their parts are pricey but their info is golden.
dmarrs8585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2022, 08:33 AM   #44

As already mentioned, try feeding fuel to your Hurricane from a separate source like an external diesel can. That takes the coach fuel lines and fuel source out of the equation. If it runs good on and external fuel source, I would suspect deteriorated fuel lines at the tank where they are exposed to the elements. Larry, previous CC owner.
ldfeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 04:03 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldfeat View Post
As already mentioned, try feeding fuel to your Hurricane from a separate source like an external diesel can. That takes the coach fuel lines and fuel source out of the equation. If it runs good on and external fuel source, I would suspect deteriorated fuel lines at the tank where they are exposed to the elements. Larry, previous CC owner.
Yep, another known failure point in older systems.
astrnmrtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, heat, heater, hurricane