Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-30-2020, 08:05 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Part # for Airbags 2000 Intrigue

As my bags are 20+ now years old, I am looking to replace them.
Maybe someone know if these bags are generic or specific to particular coaches.
I crawled under and tried to see a number or brand but no success.
I can take it to a shop but just thought someone may already know.

Respectfully
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-01-2020, 08:23 AM   #2

How convenient that the manufacture puts the number on the top of the bag. So if you could read it after 20 years you would have to take it off to see it. I had bags replaced on my last coach a 99 and the bags were different front to back. I took mine to Eric Olstrom in Tucson and they replaced them. I don’t know any of your skill sets but I wouldn’t want to replace them without a lift or a pit. Good Luck.
RV-LEDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:33 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV-LEDs View Post
How convenient that the manufacture puts the number on the top of the bag. So if you could read it after 20 years you would have to take it off to see it. I had bags replaced on my last coach a 99 and the bags were different front to back. I took mine to Eric Olstrom in Tucson and they replaced them. I don’t know any of your skill sets but I wouldn’t want to replace them without a lift or a pit. Good Luck.
I appreciate your reply. Was hoping to know what to order before I took one off so I could still use my coach while awaiting parts.
I was looking as some new FreightLiner Bags yesterday and they had the brand & part numbers on the side.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:21 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandad5 View Post
I appreciate your reply. Was hoping to know what to order before I took one off so I could still use my coach while awaiting parts.
I was looking as some new FreightLiner Bags yesterday and they had the brand & part numbers on the side.
I just replaced all 4 on my 99 Allure this year, I am almost certain the rear bags would be the same FS W01-358-9223 or GY 1R12-188. Now the front may be different because you have IFS and I have a straight axle but my fronts were FS W01-755-8961 or GY 1R12-555. The FS is not available anymore so I went with the GY. Hope this helps.
1999 CC Allure 36 DTSG #30317
USAF Retired
dhetrick2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:49 PM   #5

Boy we should start a help link for finding these airbags they discontinue a number faster than you can blink. Must be some place this is all updated for us

Greg

Granpa5 PM'd ya
40' Tag Axle Quad slide CCI #11811
16 Jeep Wrangler, Airforce One
gnvrvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #6

Looked all over the bags today and didn't see any numbers I can reference.
They really don't look that bad for their age but seeing they serve a dual purpose, I believe it may be $$ well spent.

Thanks for the pm
Old 12-02-2020, 12:12 PM   #7

Haven’t seen a post from you for a while.

I just replaced my rear airbags. If you remember, I have a 36 foot 2000 intrigue. I only have what I spent in front of me and that was $275 labor and $587 for the two rear bags. Won’t be home until Monday but call me and I can give you the part numbers. I can also give you companies where you can buy the airbag for a lot less. By the way, the mechanic said my fronts were OK. For the last six years it’s been stored in the Arizona sun.

Also put on new shocks as we discussed and am very pleased.

Jim
stonegully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:34 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonegully View Post
Haven’t seen a post from you for a while.

I just replaced my rear airbags. If you remember, I have a 36 foot 2000 intrigue. I only have what I spent in front of me and that was $275 labor and $587 for the two rear bags. Won’t be home until Monday but call me and I can give you the part numbers. I can also give you companies where you can buy the airbag for a lot less. By the way, the mechanic said my fronts were OK. For the last six years it’s been stored in the Arizona sun.

Also put on new shocks as we discussed and am very pleased.

Jim
Glad to hear the shocks worked out for you.
Yes, I would be interested in the number of the bags you purchased.
Thanks

Tags
ags, air, airbag