Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-05-2018, 09:32 PM   #15

Country Coach Owners Club
Selling an "Orphaned" Country Coach

I just went and looked at your add following the above link. If I'm correct you have changed the pictures and updated the words in the add.

From my perspective I think it reads and shows 1000% better than the original add.

Nice coach. Higher mileage than some but that would not scare me off, with the service records available.

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/200...ITY-5001239085
Towr: 2007 Country Coach Allure 470 - 37 Sunset Bay Cummins 400 ISL, Coach #31563
Toad: 2016 F150 King Ranch - 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Supercrew (curb weight 4,775 lbs)
Toad: SOLD 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee (yes, it has a Hemi) (curb weight 4,720 lbs)
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-05-2018, 10:15 PM   #16

Updated Photos

Thanks everyone for your constructive advise. We have cleaned out the coach and did pictures today. New post up here in Classifieds and RVTrader.com.

Comments welcome!
Old 02-05-2018, 10:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRex45 View Post
OP,
A re-shot of the coach is necessary. A quality series of pictures will introduce the prospective buyer to the rig.

Why does the floor plan show a 4 slide model????

Your by-line shows a TX address but the coach is licensed in MT?

I am sure one of the prior helpful posters could re-write your ad and combine that with a new set of pics.

I would not consider purchasing it if I was a prospective buyer due to the confusing layout of the ad and the inconsistencies already mentioned.

Good luck with your sale and Yes, CC makes a great coach.
Coach was lic in Montana, but now in Texas. Country Coach does not have a 3 slide floor plan printed. Hope this helps.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:23 PM   #18

the add looks a lot better. I think if it were me i would remove the 4 slide floor plan or find the correct floor plan. Its not a good idea to advertise something you don't have. A person may like your coach then discover they like the 4 slide floor plan better and move on. Just a thought.
Rod
Old 02-08-2018, 10:32 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IASM View Post
the add looks a lot better. I think if it were me i would remove the 4 slide floor plan or find the correct floor plan. Its not a good idea to advertise something you don't have. A person may like your coach then discover they like the 4 slide floor plan better and move on. Just a thought.
Rod
Good point!
Old 02-08-2018, 03:02 PM   #20

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Much better listing. Two changes to the images, which by the way look great. Take out the two drawings of the floor plan and the desk and add one of the driver's side with all the storage doors open (just like the passenger side) and if possible add a front passenger corner shot with the awnings out. You have images of the stainless steel wet bay and the Aqua Hot but where are they installed? Since you have room in the listing add additional images with the slides in and maybe the generator pulled out. If you can get up on the roof and take a few also as long as it doesn't detract from how good the rest of the coach looks.

Write up looks good just be careful getting technical. You might have a few prospective buyers who's eye's will roll back reading the list. Lot of owners out there who's technical knowledge might not extend much beyond filling the fuel tank and keeping the tires aired up. Anything you listed once don't include it a second time such as in your updates list.

Think of this as a job resume. Short, direct and too the point. If you want to add more info or images set up a website or even a Facebook page dedicated to the coach and add deeper details, images and such. Include a link in the RV Trader listing. Video of the engine and generator running, slides moving in and out, images of inside the cabinets,,,. Once away from RV Trader your options are limit by you imagination or how much you might not want to show.

If you do use Facebook there is a person who does pricing research and appraisals. I haven't used them as yet but the feedback has been good.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RvPr...?ref=bookmarks

Good luck and keep us posted if you start getting hits.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:05 PM   #21
Community Administrator

Selling an "Orphaned" Country Coach

Any further comments on this need to take place in the classified section as per our Community Rules.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Closed Thread

Tags
country coach, sell