Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Jayco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:38 PM   #1

How does Jayco's production times look for 2021?

I know last year 2020 was a disaster for obvious reasons..

I ordered a custom 2021 32TSBH Jayflight from Jayco thru my RV dealership on February 11th of the year..

What are the productions to shipping dates look like this year?
On average how long are people waiting for new Jayco's in 2021?

Just curious, have not received a VIN number yet or anything...

Thanks!!
Midknightrdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2021, 06:41 PM   #2

The times appear to vary quite a bit depending on the model ordered. I've heard of people ordering in September and just now getting it, some getting it in a couple months after ordering. I understand that they will run a particular model, and build every one on order at one time. Then they switch to another model. We ordered a 274CKDS Eagle HT on December 1st, 2020, and it arrived on March 15th. It may also depend on materials on hand too. If they are short particular items the models using those items may be put off until they have an idea of when the parts will be in.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:55 PM   #3

Thanks for the detailed reply, there is not many out resources around once an order is placed to guesstimate when a unit will be shipped... I am hopeful to receive it in May 2021!
Midknightrdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 06:28 PM   #4

We ordered our jay flight 32bhds on January 25 it was supposedly to be finished today. We have a vin the dealer said it will be there in mid may. Hope that helps.
1crusheds15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:51 PM   #5

Have your dealer check with Jayco. Our local dealer has a number of https://www.sicardrv.com/rv-inventor...and=JAY+FLIGHT, 2022 models of 2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT 32TSBH coming in shortly.

Ken
Kenny Loney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:56 PM   #6

I ordered a Melbourne 24L which was supposed to be off production on 5/11, but no updates yet, dealer said it is likely to be delayed by another 2-3weeks, hopefully it can arrive before July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1crusheds15 View Post
We ordered our jay flight 32bhds on January 25 it was supposedly to be finished today. We have a vin the dealer said it will be there in mid may. Hope that helps.
hongdoubao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 07:40 PM   #7

Jayco

Well my jayco jay flight arrived at the dealer today they were about 3 weeks behind the original estimate hope this helps and good luck with your new rvs
1crusheds15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:43 PM   #8

I have a VIN for my Seismic, but it still shows July before it will be ready to go to the paint shop. I suspect there is a huge backup for paint. I would be surprised if I see it before Labor Day.
loydt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 05:02 AM   #9

Where can you check status with the VIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loydt View Post
I have a VIN for my Seismic, but it still shows July before it will be ready to go to the paint shop. I suspect there is a huge backup for paint. I would be surprised if I see it before Labor Day.
hongdoubao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jayco