I have a 2005 Granite Ridge (Grayhawk) motorhome. It's new to me this year. The battery compartment showed signs of prior boil-over and outgassing. The battery (dated 2010) took about 1/2 gallon of water and was basically DOA.
I replaced the house battery, plugged the motorhome in, and measured charge voltage. We were at 13.6v constant, which is too high for long term charging and will eventually boil that battery out.
To exacerbate the issue on my motorhome, the push-to-disconnect was dead.
So I started looking into the charge controller (converter). On my motorhome, it's located under the rear bed next to the inverter (behind a cover). On others, it may be under the refrigerator. The model is IOTA DLS-45. This unit is a "dumb" charger - it's good that it can provide up to 45A of power even if the battery is disconnected, but it'll also fry batteries long term.
For Jayco motorhomes and trailers with the DLS-45, there is a $25 plug-in module that will convert this converter to a "smart" charger with a floating voltage option that part is IQ4 smart controller.
It plugs in via an RJ-11 cord (plain old telephone cable). You can buy them on ebay or Amazon.
The one caveat is that some Jaycos came with an integrated charger and load center. This part is ILC-3045 and it was built for Jayco. It does not have the "smart" plug.... If you've got this charger, you're out of luck...