Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Jayco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-11-2022, 02:03 PM   #1

Looking for theater seating 2022 Jayco 28bhs

I guess the title of the thread says it all. I have a 2022 28bhs and it came with the hide away bed/sofa. My wife says that she would rather have the theater seating (2 recliners). The brand I have seen in most is "Stacey Stewart". My dealer said they were NOT an option however i have the original build sheet and the option was available for this coach and if you look on line there are many youtube dealer vids that show the seating. Not sure if the dealer just doesnt want to be bothered or not but im getting vague answers like "they are discontinued" to "they only bought a limited number" to "they never were offered in that rig".

Does anyone know where[moderator edit], I am interested

randy
519-917-5710
solarwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2022, 11:37 AM   #2

Just get out the mark one tape measure and see what will fit, typically that space is around 70 inches. Places like camping world have ones to test drive and they will happily order and even install them. Even on sale they are kinda pricey, I am in the same boat as you and I'm looking at two "household" recliners and it's a fraction of the cost of "rv" seating. You just have to watch how much clearance you need to recline them. In my rig the couch is bolted down and has seat belts.
edit - I just took a look and these are on sale...I might just jump on them and I don't want to deal with the work lol.

https://www.campingworld.com/kathy-i...d=rv-furniture
Iceclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 01:24 PM   #3

Country Coach Owners Club
If you want quality, you might try Lambright in northern Indiana. We had them make a dual recline theater style sofa for us and were very pleased. They also do the installation. They offer a number of customizable optional features including USB ports, arm rests, console, storage, drink holders, etc.
2007 Country Coach Tribute; Cat C9 400; 2012 Ford Edge toad; Roadmaster Blackhawk 2 10,000 lb tow bar; Demco AF1 Braking System; 2007 BMW K1200LT Hannigan Trike Conversion; Member, IEEE, NFPA, PMI, NRC SRO (Ret).
Talloaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 10:38 AM   #4

My 2017 Jayco/Highland Ridge came with both a sleeper-sofa and a dual seat recliner, both LCI products. The sofa is fairly comfortable as a sofa, but impossible to get comfortable to sleep on. Evidently, the designer never had to sleep on one or it would never been offered to the public. The recliner is ok, just barely. I do not know who makes a great product, but I would suggest that you pay more and be HAPPY and COMFORTABLE. You pay more in the long run for saving money on seating and sleeping. Whatever you buy, make sure you can get it through the door and around any tight corners so you don't have to return it.
DelawareShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:03 PM   #5

Theater seating

I have removed a grey theater double recliner with a cup holder console from my Jayco 27U 2022. I live in the Orlando area and will sell them. If you are interested please email me at wandch@gmail.com.
Bill Hump is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heat, heater, jayco, seat