Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Jayco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-04-2021, 11:54 AM   #1

Jayco Owners Club
Warranty Service

Does anyone have recommendations for a Jayco service center within an hour or two of St. Louis, Mo? Have a couple of minor issues, but we bought from a dealer several hours away. Thanks!
Les18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-04-2021, 12:18 PM   #2

What are the 'minor' issues?

Might be better off fixing yourself then trying to get warranty work done at dealer you didn't buy from.
And if dealer will do it...you have to drop it off/dealer inspect-decide what needs to be done/wait time for authorization from Jayco/THEN order parts/wait on parts/parts come in/others that bought from dealer at taken care of first/3 months later----still waiting

Post the issues...folks here can/will help with solutions
Old-Biscuit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:27 PM   #3

Jayco Owners Club
Thanks for the advice. My main concern is a small leak during heavy rain. Have not been able to identify location of the leak. Also have no power to washer/dryer receptacles and none of the breakers are tripped, unless there is a second box I haven't found.
Les18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 12:36 PM   #4

LEAK...that is not a minor issue
Water KILLS an RV

What Model Jayco?
Where is leak showing up?
Have you inspected roof seams/sealant----areas around vents/caps, roof fans etc?

Washer/dryer dead outlet.....check GFCI Outlet if tripped
Check in AC Power Panel for Washer/dryer CB....open it then reclose that CB
Old-Biscuit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 10:40 PM   #5

Ford Super Duty Owner
Jayco Owners Club
Check and reset gfi's
Old 01-18-2022, 04:24 PM   #6

Bourbon RV, is a Jayco Dealer and have heard great things about them.
merrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 02:04 PM   #7

Have you tried a mobile tech?

I know Jays RV right past Wentzville on 70 and 3R RV in Union are independent shops. I have had work done at both places and wouldn't recommend one over another. Both are just like the dealers, hit and miss on the quality of the work.

Did Apache and Bourbon say they wouldn't work on it?
mtpocket21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 09:52 PM   #8

Not sure about your area but I would call and check to see what the priority level will be for your warranty service. Out here on the West Cost, most dealers, if you did not purchase your trailer from them will put you behind any one who did purchase from them, if they will service your unit at all. In addition, try to find one that has multiple service bays; our dealer has 28 and that is why we purchased from that dealer.
travelingjw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jayco, service, warranty