RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2016, 09:49 AM   #1

1986 33ft Holiday Rambler Presidential manual :(

im here for a fellow rver since he has no internet and needs a manual for his 1986 33ft holiday rambler presidential .... i have called the company and this so far is the only place i have found where someone might have that for him ... he is trying to get his rv ready for winter and cant find a few things on his rv and i tried to look but i couldnt find them either .... so if someone has that manual we would be HIGHLY appreciative ... thank you

i can provide an email if this would be more helpful as well

poutinkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-21-2016, 10:11 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
What chassis and motor. All of the appliances, a/c, furnaces, water heater, frig, etc manuals are from the manufacturers. My '87 Pace Arrow has P30/Chevy. Parts are readily available at any auto parts store. Eddie Elk.

1998 Pace Arrow Vision 36' w/460, '03 Honda CRV, FMCA #388823, Gateway Getaways RV Club
eddieelk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:38 PM   #3

chassis ?

its a ball hitch and he needs a manual to find things on it so they can be fixed .... he has only been rving around 4 months though
Old 10-23-2016, 05:18 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I think we're talking 5-wheel here and not motorhome, yes?

As noted, most appliances/etc on an rv aren't specific to that model or year. Let us know what he's looking for and likely someone will chime in with help.
RustyTools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:43 AM   #5

it has a ball hitch yes and he simply wants a manual .... but he is trying to figure out how to drain his fresh water tank since nothing he can find works ... i tried looking all around and cant seem to find it either ... there is a lever under the galley seats but does nothing when its switched .... he has been looking all summer i just found out otherwise i would have tried contacting someone sooner but the rv park we live in currently shuts its water off in the winter months so he needs to be able to use his fresh water tank for household things and he thinks he got it filled but even the light shows its empty so he was trying to find the drain so he could make sure its all working for the winter ( we are in NY)
Old 10-25-2016, 06:49 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Can't help with manual .

Unhook water from pedestal, turn on pump, open a faucet inside to see if water comes out !
Old 10-29-2016, 04:14 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
You might want to ask your question in the 'Travel Trailer Discussion' forum here on irv2, too. Seems to be mostly Class-A's in this forum.
RustyTools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 09:49 PM   #8

oh ok thank you

Tags
manual, holiday rambler