Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #1

1999 - 2003 Monaco Model Line Ups

We are in the process of looking for a new to us, used Diesel Pusher in the 1999 - 2003 years. In the Monaco line-up, what was the order of the models from top to bottom ??

Bulldog
bulldog2655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #2

The upper tier ones on the desirable Roadmaster "S" chassis are Signature, Executive, Dynasty (top to bottom).

Maybe someone else can help with the lower tier models.
Les Stallings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:19 AM   #3

Country Coach Owners Club
Monaco & Holiday Rambler Have Brochures Archived

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2655 View Post
We are in the process of looking for a new to us, used Diesel Pusher in the 1999 - 2003 years. In the Monaco line-up, what was the order of the models from top to bottom ??

Bulldog
What may be useful is reviewing the brochures for the model years in which you're interested.

Monaco Brochures from 2000

Holiday Rambler Brochures From 2001

HTH
Dave & Cathy, 2002 Country Coach Affinity, 42', #6103, CAT C12, Sold - Retired From RV'ing, Linux Mint
CoCoDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #4

My recommendation would depend on how you intend to use your RV. If you want to travel south for the winter and stay in one place for 3+ months and then travel north for the summer and again stay in one place for the summer, then the floorplan and "house" aspects of the RV are important.

If you intend to travel around the country regularly, driving every month or every few weeks, then a major consideration should be the chassis, as the driving characteristics are important.

Some of the best driving coaches are built on the Roadmaster "S" chassis and are found in the Dynasty, Executive, and Signature Monaco motor coaches. In addition to the great chassis, the interiors are top of the line and built very well.

For my use, I prefer buying a few year older coach in order to be able to afford the better chassis and cabinetry of the Roadmaster "S" chassis coaches (Dynasty, Executive, Signature). I've owned a 2002 Dynasty and now our 2006 Signature.

You should be able to find a 2000 Dynasty with a slide reasonably priced. If it has been well maintained, it should be rock solid and safe to drive.
Les Stallings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I bought a 2001 diplomat 39A a year ago. Have been traveling 8 months now and just turned 110k miles which I put on 17k miles myself.
I tow a jeep Liberty and you don't even know it is there. We are very happy with it and had no issues with our rig. I definitely recommend a Monaco.
Gorlininc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monaco