Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #1

2004 Endeavor 40 PST What is it worth

Are the Endeavors holding their values? Reason I am asking this there is an opportunity to buy 2017 Ventana LE 4037 from an estate with braking system, tow bar,satellite dish tire monitor and balance of 4 years of a 5 year service contract for far less than the trade in value of printed version of NADA. Note on line version is higher than the printed version. Coach originally sold July 2018 with all the above plus other minor improvements for $219,000 plus tax. Coach has been stored in a climate controlled garage.

But not sure if I want to spend the money but at the same time cannot put saddle bags on a coffin.Should I keep the Endeavor not sure? My coach is excellent condition but would like a coach with all the new updates full wall slide and a bath and a half. All depends what my coach is worth. Ads on line vastly vary. Book valve I find for the most part too low on older coaches. My feeling is, are you buying the book or the coach?

My coach is a 2004 Endeavor 40 PST. Garaged in a carpeted heated single bay garage. Original owner and have a similar style to Source Engineering 8 bag ride enhancement kit but I am using Koni shocks and a Safe-T-Plus. I also have a Horton two speed fan with an updated three line rock quarry radiator. Full body paint plus more. Balance of service contract through 3-15-19 will also be included. Coach is super clean inside and out.

What is the coach worth, should I just keep the Endeavor? If it is not worth much I will just keep it and keep up with the maintenance.
Robert T is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-15-2018, 06:23 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Sounds to me like you have a really nice coach that you have loved and taken care of for a long time. I would probably keep what I have. My Beaver is not pampered like your coach and I haven't seen anything under 600K that I would trade it for. Newer coaches are just not built the same. I wish I had room for a house just for the Beaver!
gemert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:08 PM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I paid 55K for my in the sig - and it had 25K miles and had been stored in-doors since about 2012. The list was 240K in 2003. But, it was pretty rare. I would say 60-63K is about what you should get for yours depending on miles and options.