This is a shot in the dark that someone will be able to help me.
- We have a washer closet rear-curbside of the coach.
- At the back of that closet, the floor doesn't reach the back wall.
- The washer hookups are there.
- We had a water leak - I think at one of the faucets, but without pulling the washer it is hard to tell.
- I could hear the "drip-drip" of water going down into that "void" at the back, rear of the washer closet.
- From the outside, it appears that "void" is just above the hydraulic reservoir - it feels maybe rubberized
- I think there is still water down in that void because there is a sour smell coming from the washer closet - this with the water shut off.
Does anyone know what is down in that void?
Could I maybe drill a hole in it from just above the hydraulic reservoir to hopefully drain that sour water?
This is all a stop gap until I can get help pulling the washer and trying to fix that leak.
Thanks to anyone who has read this far.