RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-27-2010, 05:57 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
2006 Endeavor Badging

We recently bought a 2006 Endeavor that I just noticed has no logos/ badging on it except for the full length HOLIDAY RAMBLER mud flap. I have looked at the color brochure for that year on line and see a HR logo on the center of the front generator access panel and another on the rear cap. I cant believe I have not noticed this before. No where on it does it say Endeavor. If anyone has the same coach, I would like to see pics of what it is suppose to look like. thanks

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I don't have any pic's of the 2006, but I can tell you many HR owners found the HR decals and some of the model name stickers so tacky they removed them. Personally I hate the cheap looking blue HR decal on the front and rear cap of my coach. I would remove them too if I wasn't so concerned about paint fade over the past couple of years, so I'm reluctantly leaving them attached. The Monaco decals are a rich 3D version and look far better.

You might give these folks a call, they have a ton of Monaco and HR brand specific parts. Theres a good chance they can help you.

Mega RV Parts

2008 HR Endeavor (DIP) PDQ
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:36 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
On my 06 Endeavor 40ft PDQ there is a logo on the front of the generator (same as the one on the hub caps) it is not the large HR sticker that is up high on the front and rear cap. There is also raised letters on either side of the coach just below the living room windows. It says "Endeavor" (in large letters) then in small letters under that there is a "by Holiday Rambler". The quotes were added to show lettering. I lost a hub cap once and was able to order the hub cap and HR logo from Monaco RV LLC. If you want the Logo/Badging I would call the Monaco Parts department on Monday.
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
chattacuda.....You should have an emblem on the generator door. Oval logo on the front and rear cap. "ENDEAVOR" on the driver and passenger side exterior just behind the interior driver/passenger seat positions. "ENDEAVOR" above the left rear engine door with the most important decal just below it...."400 HP"

Corkey.....On my Diplomat I have the Monaco logo on the front and rear cap (chrome). My front one was looking shabby so I ordered a new one to replace it. I thought the same as you...there would be fading. Once I took the old one off and cleaned the area, I couldn't find where the old one had been. I had to estimate where to put the new one.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:15 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Good to know there wasn't any fading under the decal. I wonder if I can remove mine with a hair dryer.

I did see the HR emblem for the generator door on the Mega RV Parts web site (link above), ... forget the price, but it wasn't much.

2008 HR Endeavor (DIP) PDQ
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #6

Quote:
Once I took the old one off and cleaned the area, I couldn't find where the old one had been. I had to estimate where to put the new one.
You mean to tell me those things are glued/double sided taped on?????
Mandys Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
thanks

thanks for the posts. I have looked mine over good and can see no sign of the front or side badging. There is a place on rear cap, kind of high on the drivers side, where it looks like something may have been removed and painted over? I am ok with leaving off the badging except maybe the front middle logo that looks good. I agree that the bright blue logos arent the best looking in the world! It does have the important 400 HP one on the back!!
Old 03-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #8
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Mandy's Man......Yes...they're taped on. A new one from Monaco cost me $25.00 with shipping.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
ok so thanks all. We ordered a front badge from Mega RV parts today and left a "thanks" for sponsoring this forum.