Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-06-2020, 08:21 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
2007 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ AIRBAG Part Number?

Hi everyone, I just know that somewhere on this site someone has posted the CORRECT part number for the air-bags on a 2007 Monaco Camelot 42PDQ....I did a search and I got back a bunch of different part numbers. So I did a Google search on the part numbers and none of them look like my Air-Bags.... I managed to crawl under my Motorhome as far as I could to see if I could see a part number and to no avel I can see part of a name on the side of one of the bags but I can't make out the name. All I see is "Con ???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Frank
Quick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-07-2020, 06:45 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Replaced two air bags on our 07, 42ft Camelot about six months ago -- Got them from finditparts.com -- 888-312-8812 --- Forgot the part # , but will try to find it-- They were about $120.00 each @ that time -- William Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:43 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Send a message via ICQ to Ivylog
This is the best # W01 358 9376 although the diameter of the airline may be different on different axles. I bought a spare Black Tech bag for $125 on EBay using that #.
Ivylog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 06:27 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Frank -- The Air Bag part # is -- AS 9551 & made by Contitech -- Monaco part # -- 0180-8670 -- Finditparts.com has these bags & cost about $120.00 -- They have them in stock -- If you change them your self, remove the fenders -- just a few screws hold them on -- You can remove all except the one by the entry door -- Lot less work changing the bags -- I own the same coach as you & have owned it since new -- 96000 mile ago -- If I can be of any help, PM me --- William Willard
Old 05-09-2020, 08:33 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Do you think this would be the same air bag on my 2006 Camelot 40PDQ ?

Three or four years ago it seemed I could get any part number I needed from Monaco, but lately I've had some problems talking with Monaco Tech Support and/or Parts trying to find out about part numbers etc.
Bob (WA0MQE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 10:58 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Bob -- Probably the same part -- Mine is a 07, but made in 06 -- Bill Willard --

Tags
air, airbag, monaco