Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #1

2008 Camelot 42

Rear bath. 4 Slides.
Rear slides are inoperable and I cannot find the relay/reset board for the slides. I know techs put them in various places. If you know where yours is please reply as I have not found after searching for hours and hours.
tetonhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2015, 12:54 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Check the 12 volt fuse in the bathroom first. On my 2008 40' Camelot the control board was under false floor under wardrobe to left of sliding closet.

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:23 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
You and I have PMed over this. No luck yet, huh. Okay, try and think like the installer. You know one end of the wires are at the "convenience" or information center, the other end is at BOTH rear slide motors.
So, I figure all the wiring goes down, then over to the passenger side to get to the front bathroom (where is gets the 12 volt power from the 12 volt panel to the left of the circuit breaker box). Some point in this run, after the two motor wires converge, and before the switches, is this relay board.

To me, having the same coach, but never seen a Monaco manufactured, I would think is could be in the following areas:

1) Behind the 110 circuit breaker box mounted on rear wall of front bath. Should be able to see this by lowering the Intellitec panels and take a flashlight and mirror and look up higher on the wall than your hole.

2) Behind and in cavity of "convenience" center. Can get access through panty after taking shelves and side panels off.

3) In front bathroom inside cabinets under a false bottom.

4) Ceiling of wet bay (accessed from access panel in basement from storage space in front of wet bay. I know my solar panel relay is located there), don't remember seeing a second device mounted to the ceiling though.

5) Inside louvered access panel at kitchen sink. (with slide in, remove panel, look to right in not moving part outside of moving slide part, as I can't see why they would mount it is a moving slide!). I put a drawer slide here and is now my waste basket.

Can't be far from board location to convenience center, makes no since to run wires further than needed just to mount it, so I figure it is mounted "in line" with the wiring. Think of covers (false bottoms, false cabinet sides, etc.) that would not be installed at this point, making it easy to install, then someone else later in production, cover it up.

I have the same coach I think 42DSQ. I plan on washing it today, so I can look places if needed today. You have my email, use that as I will not be checking the forum during the day.

Don't worry, it will be in the last place you look!!!!
Old 08-10-2015, 07:14 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I would contact Monaco support via email of phone. Ask them for an electrical schematic and also the location of the circuit board your looking for.

Parts & Service

Contact Monaco Coach

If you don't have it also request the MSRP & Data Card which has all the main components listed by manf, model, SN
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:51 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
This is the module on mine, located 10' from the bathroom fuse, and probably uses 20' of wire to get to the module. Not sure what a 42' bedroom looks like, but like I said above, the module is in left rear.

Maybe the pictures will help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1439283009.044275.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	102844

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1439283080.218929.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	102845

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:57 PM   #6

Well my 42 is a rear bath and on the bedroom wall beside bed and next to bath is a inset mirror over a dresser area. I found the module behind a false vertical wall beside that mirror. It was a heck of a hunt.
tetonhawk is offline   Reply With Quote