Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-22-2021, 03:31 PM   #1

2008 Endeavor Electrical/Coach Files

Hi everyone, no didn’t buy another coach. Have a friend who purchased a 2008 HDR Endeavor 40 SKQ ( is that right) forward kitchen. I’m in need of electrical/air and system files for the coach. He didn’t get a manual or anything with his purchase. No AquaHot but anything would help him. I downloaded the manual already.
Thx. PM or email me the files
10Boomer.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2021, 04:41 PM   #2
YC1

Perry, here you go. You just struck gold. Bought our 40 SKQ in 2008 new.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjsv...0-iNu?e=l2tZbv

Included in the files is and owners manual for the SKQ.

I am giving you a web page where I highly suggest you download all of the files. I have gathered these over the last 12 years or so. Included are all the files from the factory CD that I purchased just as Monaco went out of business.
You will need a good speed to download all of them. It may take several minutes. There is more information than will fit on a single DVD. It will take you a couple of days to peruse all of the files. There are videos too.
Once downloaded, use your file search function to help locate pertinent information. Type your search words slowly and watch as the list of files shows up. Once you see something that is close to what you want, use the (go to file location) and there may be many files with the information you need.
When you open a PDF look for any post it notes. Mouse over or click on them to open them up. There is information posted there that I have added.
When you have all the files downloaded I highly suggest putting them on a thumbdrive or two. Keep a copy in your RV. I think you will be amazed at how much information there is
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjsv...0-iNu?e=w3uQ4m
https://www.monacoers.org/

YC1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:43 PM   #3
YC1

If he has any questions feel free to get him in contact with me. Complicated machine.

Old 01-22-2021, 05:54 PM   #4

My friend will appreciate the heck out of your generosity! I’ve been working on his coach while in Yuma, keeping my skills up. Lol This will help for sure, thx again.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:15 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC1 View Post
If he has any questions feel free to get him in contact with me. Complicated machine.

Myron, all i can say is wow, plenty of info, much i didn't have either. Believe it or not Harry either! LOL lots of work on your part my friend.. We appreciate the help, now time fir me to get to work on his coach.

perry
Old 01-23-2021, 08:34 AM   #6
YC1

Thanks.

Be sure to use your search feature to find things quickly. Often many things are referenced in different folders.

When you open a PDF, look for post it notes on them. Mouse over and click if needed to open them. The information may not apply but likely is some reference to a repair or part number etc. But do look for them.

Old 01-23-2021, 10:15 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Myron,

What a treasure trove of information, laid out in such an easy format to find a specific item. With pictures too.

I thought I had files, but not nearly to your extent. Thank you for sharing

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:22 AM   #8

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Yep,
Myron has it all. He has helped me more time than I can count.
He IS your goto guy.
Pillbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:42 PM   #9
YC1

Man of the files came on a CD I bought just as Monaco went under. You had to use an index and then go to the file numbered from that index.

What a pain that was. It took me a long long time to rename the files from their numeric labels and put something in that made sense. After that I had to re-organize them into folders.

The work was worth it all. I use them constantly and when helping someone it makes things so much easier.

With OneDrive now I am able to put them in the cloud and share so much easier. Through the years I have burned probably 100 or more DVD's and mailed probably half that many. My hope was to get plenty of the information distributed so it didn't get lost.

The Monacoer's has a tremendous amount of information and files that have really helped me as well.

As I steal information or find solutions to issues those files are updated of course.

I lived my life as a "Service Person" so enjoy helping folks. The challenge of course is doing it through a simple keyboard and sometimes on the phone. I never mind chatting with folks and have spent a lot of hours with some very patient folks.

Just paying it forward my friends, life has been good to me.

Old 01-23-2021, 09:56 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
I’m on the same page as you, Myron. Renaming 166 wiring diagrams to make sense is a procedure. These are for the 2008 & 2009 Camelot, Scepter and Contessa. Monaco used numbers, not descriptions. DUH!

I use Dropbox for my storage place, and just give folks the link to the files. About same as you. You have way many more files though. I also store a bunch on my iPad, too.

At least the information is available for those that ask. Like you, I’m always willing to help.

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 06:41 AM   #11

We all appreciate ya both! I need to get better organized, lol. Myron your files and conversation really helped Dale yesterday. We are working on his new to him 08 Endeavor. So far about 10 small projects completed with your info.
Like Harry said tons of great information in your files. Very helpful.
[emoji1303][emoji1303]
Old 01-24-2021, 07:15 AM   #12
YC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Boomer View Post
We all appreciate ya both! I need to get better organized, lol. Myron your files and conversation really helped Dale yesterday. We are working on his new to him 08 Endeavor. So far about 10 small projects completed with your info.
Like Harry said tons of great information in your files. Very helpful.
[emoji1303][emoji1303]

When you get close to 200 modifications and repairs, let me know.

I have spent probably close to 100 hours with my arms buried inside the front entertainment cabinet. No exaggeration here. Early on getting wires between the divided cabinets was miserable. The cabinets get hot enough to bake cookies so we put a pan up there when traveling. The place smells great and when we arrive we make lots of new friends.

I removed the dividers early on and added much needed led lighting strips. It is dark in those deep holes. The heat is moved along by a vent hole cut in the middle and a muffin fan to move it.

Take a look at the "Dash Area" files and you will see lots of notes:

The switches along the driver side were not arranged in a logical arrangement for me and the level control was at a 90 degree angle. All that has been changed. The dash AC outlets kept my knees cold but did little for my brow. That was changed.

The camera monitor system required looking down a bit and on a new 2008 that could be dangerous. You might find yourself looking at an oncoming vehicle. That monitor is on a nice mount that can be adjusted and it is in the normal scan line of the mirrors now. The rear camera did not tilt up enough to see more than ten feet behind the toad so it was removed and the mount modified to look straight out like a mirror should. It still tilts down enough toe see the toad just fine.

Ok, I better stop.

Old 01-24-2021, 09:27 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC1 View Post
Perry, here you go. You just struck gold. Bought our 40 SKQ in 2008 new.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjsv...0-iNu?e=l2tZbv

Included in the files is and owners manual for the SKQ.

I am giving you a web page where I highly suggest you download all of the files. I have gathered these over the last 12 years or so. Included are all the files from the factory CD that I purchased just as Monaco went out of business.
You will need a good speed to download all of them. It may take several minutes. There is more information than will fit on a single DVD. It will take you a couple of days to peruse all of the files. There are videos too.
Once downloaded, use your file search function to help locate pertinent information. Type your search words slowly and watch as the list of files shows up. Once you see something that is close to what you want, use the (go to file location) and there may be many files with the information you need.
When you open a PDF look for any post it notes. Mouse over or click on them to open them up. There is information posted there that I have added.
When you have all the files downloaded I highly suggest putting them on a thumbdrive or two. Keep a copy in your RV. I think you will be amazed at how much information there is
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjsv...0-iNu?e=w3uQ4m
https://www.monacoers.org/
Old 01-24-2021, 11:07 AM   #14
YC1

Sheesh, I really need to use a spell checker. Maybe a stupid checker as well.. Sine dumb typos, sorry.

Tags
electric, electrical, endeavor