Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #1

2009 Monaco Dynasty service manual and wire diagrams

Does anyone know where I could find wire diagrams and/ or a service manual for 2009 monaco dynasty. I've tried monaco rev group no help . Was told to contact a dealer. I would be willing to pay for copies from another owner.
dewestjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-13-2018, 11:49 AM   #2

Have you tried this....
https://www.monacocoach.com/technical-assistance
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:39 AM   #3

Thank you for your responce. I did try that Web site and they told me that they didn't have any information and try to contact a dealer.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
I've found several wire diagrams on Bill D's Monacoers group on Yahoo:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Monacoers/info
You will have to join the group.

Also, we have a forum member (K7JV) that has the best collection of wire diagrams for Monaco that I've seen. He has also corrected many of the original drawings that were not correct as well as made new drawings that were not available. I'll send him a link to this thread.

You can download an electronic owners manual here:
https://www.monacocoach.com/rv-owners-manuals
These manuals are much better than the typical owners manual and contain great detail on maintaining your coach.

Additionally, acquiring and understanding the wire diagram is only half the battle. The other issue is trying to find the location of the various relays, fuses, and components.

Best of luck!
vito.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:59 PM   #5
YC1

Any specific diagrams you need immediately?

I have tons of them.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 06:36 PM   #6

Hi there, Dewestjr

Like Vito said, I do have quite a few drawings for the '06 Dynasty and similar coaches, but don't know how similar the '06 and the '09 might be. You can send me an email to K7JV@ARRL.NET and let me know any specifics, if I can help you thru a short term issue. I can also send you all that I have, if it turns out that they might be at least somewhat applicable. I don't know if your coach would be a true Monaco coach or a Navistar coach, but even if it is the latter, they may have waited a model year or two before they began making custom changes to their liking.

I absolutely believe that there are no two coaches that are wired the same, even within the same year, make and model. And I know that they didn't change everything, all at once, on any of the lines. They would all have changed gradually, over time. But what I have may be close enough to be of significant value to you.

Just let me know what you might be after. I do have quite a few schematics, wiring diagrams, connections diagrams and device drawings, but they are all pretty much coach related. I don't have anything at all related to the engine or transmission. I'll await your input. Cheers!

JV
K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:50 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC1 View Post
Any specific diagrams you need immediately?

I have tons of them.
I installed new front visor and shade motors. Visor works fine but no power to shade. Have looked for fuse in front box but cannot locate. Looked in manual but no help also petal adjustment has stopped . Any front wire diagrams or fuse diagrams could help. I have a listing of relays that seem to work fine. I'm not sure if there are hidden fuses in the front dash or driver side control panel. My coach is a 2009 monaco dynasty. Thanks for your help
Old 10-15-2018, 12:07 PM   #8

Shades are fed from board #11 in the front run box, under the driver's window on the outside of your coach. The pedal power comes from board #7 in that same location. Power for the curtains is 120 VAC and comes from breaker #8 on the inverter fed breaker panel.

At least that's how our '06 Dynasty is configured. Without knowing how yours is laid out, that's about all I can offer. Good luck!

Your coach probably has four locations where systems are powered, protected and/or controlled. You really might want to familiarize yourself with these locations.

Front run box (Driver's side, outside, under driver's side window) - A mix of coach related and chassis related systems.

Rear run box (Engine compartment, or a compartment likely passenger side rear behind a door) - Nearly all chassis related, but a few coach related systems.

120VAC breaker panels (Probably in or near your bedroom or closet behind an easily opened door or panel) - One is for your larger power demanding systems that are powered only from shore power or your generator, and one is for your lighting and most of your outlet circuits and other small loads that can be powered by your inverter.

Multiplex cabinet (Again, probably in or near your bedroom or closet) - Contains a few fuses for convenience system loads, a multiplex PLC, at least one input module and at least six output modules, all to control your coach 12V DC lighting, heating, fans, pumps, slides, generator start/stop and other coach related systems.
K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 12:35 PM   #9
YC1

Zoom in a bit on the pdf and mouse over the little yellow notes for more information.

I suspect our front run panels are very close since mine is a 2008 Endeavor and they seem to use many of the same components.

Your plastic cover on that "front run panel" should have fuse locations marked as well as the smaller ones too.

You should have a fuse panel in the right rear compartment and one in the bedroom possibly in a closet of behind a panel.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FUSE Layout Front Run panel.pdf (109.5 KB, 166 views)

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 12:05 PM   #10

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I am in desperate need of 2009 Holiday rambler wiring diagrams please. thanks
PeteMagoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 12:09 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
https://www.monacoers.org/files/file...ring-diagrams/
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, monaco, monaco dynasty, service