Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-06-2022, 07:32 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
https://www.ebay.com/itm/291438814792
jmfixitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-07-2022, 04:20 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrd View Post
Well the ones from nwrvsupply.com we're a perfect replacement @$5.00 ea.
C311310-10-GLASS. 3" 12v halaton puck lights, glass only. I ordered 4

Thanx all Dean
Would it be possible for you to post some pictures of your fixtures, there pictures of the replacements are not good at all.

Thank you sir!
jdw1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 04:42 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
How do you remove the puck lights from the ceiling? Mine seem to be held in with a spring.
Fred Edelkamp, USAF Combat Camera Retired driving "Bullwinkle" 2008 Monaco Diplomat 36PDQ | 400hp Cummins I6 Diesel Pusher | 1440W Solar | 800Ah LiFePO4 | RVi TPMS | Roadmaster Tow Bar | RVibrake3 | 2020 Ford F-150 | Palomino Backpack Truck Camper SS-1251
frede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 06:01 AM   #18

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by frede View Post
How do you remove the puck lights from the ceiling? Mine seem to be held in with a spring.

They are. Springs connected to wire arms. You pull them down carefully and hold onto wire arms when they are exposed slightly. Keeps from getting fingers snapped when lamp clears hole in ceiling. Compress to reinsert in ceiling.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:35 AM   #19

Another vote for the LED Lights.

We replaced all of ours with Pucks from Dream Lighting RV Interior Lights. They come in 3.5" & 4.5" Dia. In a choice of Soft White or Daylight White. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

They are not always available, as they were a couple of years ago when we did ours. I installed the 4.5" in place of the original 3.5". The lights are surface mount and thin.

So far, they've been reliable without generating large amounts of heat. The Daylight White really brightens up the interior. They are also dimmable.
MevetS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 07:45 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuben View Post
I changed mine out to LED lights. They hardly draw any voltage and they do not get hot.
one of the better upgrade I have done. Oh yeah and they are brighter too! found them on amazon.
Do you have a link for those please? I bought LEDs to replace all the bulbs, and I'm not happy. They get warm, and have a dim light. Currently looking to buy new ones (again). Thank you!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...e?ie=UTF8&th=1
Jaimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ceiling, light, lights