Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnurrbart View Post
It does have the alarms (18 in all) but I checked them and none of them are enabled. The Aladdin uses the same monitor as the camera, nav, etc. Last night, after 20-24 hours with no noise, it started up again. I investigated one more time and found a speaker under the dash directly under the monitor and that was where the noise was coming from...
That speaker sounds like the one for the alarm on the hydraulic levelers. Do you have hydraulic levelers?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #16

Yes I do and they are activated because the air levelers told me that the slope was to great. Does that mean something is wrong with the hydraulic jacks?
Schnurrbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #17

Quote:
Yes I do and they are activated because the air levelers told me that the slope was to great. Does that mean something is wrong with the hydraulic jacks?
I'll bet that's what it is. If the level in the reservoir for the jacks is marginally low, you will get an intermittent alarm from them, especially if the jacks are extended.

When you are on level ground, check the fluid level.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #18

No power to Aladdin

This seems to be the place for all things Aladdin. I recently bought an 05 Scepter, and even more recently, the Aladdin system won't power up. I checked the 7.5 amp fuse on the panel, but it seems to be ok. Is there something else to check on this to see why the system isn't getting power? Any information would be a help. I didn't get the manual for the Aladdin when I bought the motorhome.
RNAT53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #19

On our coach, there is an on/off switch for the Aladdin in cabinet over the driver's shoulder. One time, a stack of CDs tipped on to it, and it took me a couple hours to realize that that was why the system was dead.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #20

Thank you. I'll look for that switch and write back.
RNAT53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNAT53 View Post
This seems to be the place for all things Aladdin. I recently bought an 05 Scepter, and even more recently, the Aladdin system won't power up. I checked the 7.5 amp fuse on the panel, but it seems to be ok. Is there something else to check on this to see why the system isn't getting power? Any information would be a help. I didn't get the manual for the Aladdin when I bought the motorhome.
The "manual" only tells you how to operate the system. The wiring and where the fuses are etc is part of the wiring diagrams for the coach. I have a troubleshooting guide for the system. PM me with an E-mail address and I'll send it to you.
Ron
Old 03-21-2014, 09:38 PM   #22

Quote:
Off topic slightly but when my air levelers warn of slope or twist I go into manual mode and correct the high side/corner and when manually corrected to within range it will then accept the "auto" level air mode and it will then level the coach and maintain that level with air.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:30 AM   #23

I also have a 2004 Imperial--I think the wires and red light/button under the dash have something to do with the keyless entry system-Find the info about the keyless entry system in your owners manual and it will explain it
Good Luck
Bob
macbob is offline   Reply With Quote