Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #1

Aladdin Tank Interface Module

Where is it possible to buy an Aladdin Tank Interface Module???? On mine the fresh water and grey water does not read anything but zero. I have unplugged the line from both the grey tank and the water tank and plugged them into the black tank port and I get a reading so by doing this I have made the assumption that the senors are working but part of the interface module is not working.
Gadget Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #2

It's going to be tough to find a new one as they were discontinued some time ago. It took me about a year of looking to find mine and even then I basically tripped over it. Google the part number printed on your module and see if you get any hits. Be careful to get your exact module as there are several different variations. Secondly it was posted in Beaver Ambassador Club that this outfit can repair existing modules Your Complete RV Renovation, RV Paint And Full RV Service Center
radams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #3

Try SilverLeaf Electronic. They are making some replacement parts/
Old 12-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #4

Thank You for the suggestions. I will contact them tomorrow and see if anyone can help.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #5

Gadget Guy, there is a company out of Granbury, Texas (SW of Fort Worth) called Sea Level Gauges that advertizes that they have a real accurate tank monitoring system Model 709RP that interfaces into the Aladdin System. I have considered switching to these guys with my system.

Give them a call and see what point it hooks into the Aladdin system. I would be very interested in anything you find out.

SeeLeveL Gauges by Garnet Instruments Ltd. - Model 709RP

Have you tried to power down the whole Aladdin system and power it back up? I also have an Aladdin reset switch above the driver.
Mike Canter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Canter View Post
Give them a call and see what point it hooks into the Aladdin system. I would be very interested in anything you find out.
That's what I did on mine and it works great. However, you need a properly functioning TIM if you are going to interface with the Aladdin system. You do get a local readout panel in your wet bay as part of it but might as well go with one of their lesser units if you're willing to forego the Aladdin portion.
radams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #7

I called Monaco this morning and they actually still had one in stock so I have it coming, just hope it is the right one. I will be checking out these other sources and maybe down the road will have to change the system.

Tags
tank