Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-09-2015, 06:17 AM   #43
JDL

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by onechaddude View Post
Thanks but sorry. Didn't mean to make anyone envious. Just did not want the simulators anymore. But yes I think they really look so much better.

This is my $.02 here. If you think about it, after pricing new wheels and seeing what the simulators cost, I don't understand why any manufacturer would not install alum wheels from factory. Again that's just me talking but there really is not much difference in cost. I guess they try to keep costs as low as possible, especially on entry level units like mine.

Chad

Chad,
You now owe me a few hours of wheel polishing. I know my wheels can look better, but I forgot how good they could look. If it wasn't so cold, I would start this week.

Darin
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2015, 06:17 AM   #44

Chad
Wait a minute--I can see some 'white' through the holes on your rear wheels! Just kidding, they look really great and if I win the lotto I'll get some, too. They do sharpen up the looks a lot. But what I really want is your building. Wow, no more junk from trees and roll my Tractor Supply small scaffold around on cement instead of grass to wax the rig. Must be nice. Good for you Chad.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnwalter View Post
Chad
Wait a minute--I can see some 'white' through the holes on your rear wheels! Just kidding, they look really great and if I win the lotto I'll get some, too. They do sharpen up the looks a lot. But what I really want is your building. Wow, no more junk from trees and roll my Tractor Supply small scaffold around on cement instead of grass to wax the rig. Must be nice. Good for you Chad.
Yes I know frank you can still see a little white. LOL. But it's a different place than with the simulators.

Yes I am very fortunate to have such a nice building. I am a contractor so getting materials reasonable and free labor makes an expensive building surprisingly affordable. It's really nice to have the concrete to move around. What's even nicer is not having to winterize the coach. I have my building insulated like my house so it's rarely below 50 degrees out here. Even yesterday morning it was down to 8 degrees but only bout 48 in the building. Also I have heat if I need it if I want to work.

Thanks for the complements as well.

Chad
onechaddude is offline   Reply With Quote