BINGO!!!! We have a winner!!!!!
Originally Posted by Bfmorgan
Mine is mounted in the fuel tank bay.
Thanks to all who replied offering directional info.
We just did our 1 year maintenance and found several correctable items:
1. A non-functioning recirculating fan for "Zone 1"
2. A bent/crimped overflow line. I will be:
a. Adding a Ball Valve between the fill cap and the overflow line. This will come in handy when I have to replace the recirculating pump. No antifreeze spillage.
b. Putting in about 2 ft. of hose to eliminate the bend/crimping for the otherwise needed right angle existing now. No more crimped lines!
c. Replacing the cheap tubing with braded line
1. Change out the Aqua-Hot Fuel Oil Filter for one that also does water-separation. Not essential, but desirable. There's one for the fuel going to the couch engine! Why not the Aqua-Hot engine?
2. Install two shutoff valves - one for each side of the fuel filter to eliminate spillage when I change out the filter each year
3. Install an inexpensive "manual fuel pump" to be used yearly when I
change the fuel oil filter
All in all, it wasn't all that difficult.