Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-24-2018, 08:39 AM   #15

My 2008 Beaver Marque has an external tv that is stored under the passenger slide out. Once the side out is out the TV can be lowered and viewed outside. The external TV won't go down unless I bypass the control system that switches on the power to the lift and TV. I believe the problem is with slide out open sensor.
Where can I find proximity switch for a open passenger slide out?
Donleybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-27-2019, 07:14 AM   #16

2007 Beaver Marquis doorbell

I’m looking for help. My 2007 Beaver Marquis has a doorbell that is on the grabhandle. It was working and it just stopped working. Fuse is good. Any idea on what could be an issue. I’m even having hard time locating the doorbell.
Marquis2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:00 AM   #17

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis2007 View Post
I’m looking for help. My 2007 Beaver Marquis has a doorbell that is on the grabhandle. It was working and it just stopped working. Fuse is good. Any idea on what could be an issue. I’m even having hard time locating the doorbell.
I’m guessing you have a Trimark grab handle. Do any of the other buttons on the keypad work? If not, the keypad may be damaged from over amperage from the doorbell. This is a known problem and you need to contact Trimark. If the other buttons are working, it may just be the doorbell. Look for the doorbell in the cubby hole near the copilot seat or in an overhead cabinet near the entry door. Hopefully someone with your coach can answer.

I would also post this on the Monaco site since the same grab handle was used.
tankcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:54 PM   #18
R&J

Monaco Owners Club
The ground wire also has been the fault, try grounding the Handel with a short wire to the door frame
R&J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:36 PM   #19

Send a message via MSN to e4services
[
QUOTE=Marquis2007;4608408]I’m looking for help. My 2007 Beaver Marquis has a doorbell that is on the grabhandle. It was working and it just stopped working. Fuse is good. Any idea on what could be an issue. I’m even having hard time locating the doorbell.[/QUOTE]
I just happened to be working on that grab handle, it is on a Dynasty I am working on.
Looking at the Manual, it describes the operation of the Door Bell as follows:
"Door Bell Operation
The doorbell button provides a 0.5 second ground pulse from the 2nd
Auxiliary output when pressed. An access code is not necessary for the
doorbell. DIP Switch #8 and #9 of the RF receiver must be OFF to
provide the correct output"
Now this is referencing the Receiver/Control unit, which is typically located in the PS Arm Rest. And the ground pulse would run, then, to an external 'Bell' of some sort, giving it ground to ring. That being said, it would mean the 'bell' would have an seperate 12V supply wire, expectantly from some fuse one would guess. Which one, well probably not documented, but I am going to check my wiring book now......
THe Grab Handle (I assume the Receiver/Controller)gets power through a fuse on PCB #12 in the front run box.
The Door Bell gets power from a 2A fuse on the fuse block in the MPX (multiplexer panels, closet).
The "Chime" input signal supposedly comes into the MPX area, on a Pink wire on a three pin connector M146, but I can't find ANYTHING there. No wire, no connector M146. I can't even find the device that is making the chime!
Thats all I got
e4services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:44 AM   #20

We have 2006 Montery and are having problems with the slides. Passenger living room slide wont stay out and driver side slide wont stay in. Any one have any ideas
rgil6891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:58 AM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
I have been working on Beaver Chassis history-technical info document. I also collected some chassis manuals for the old Beavers with the Gillig and SMC chassis.

If you are interested - the document is in the Link in my signature.

If you find anything that is wrong/incorrect or have info that is missing or something to add, let me know by sending a PM (or you can e-mail at the address on the document cover page).

Thanks
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:12 AM   #22
R&J

Monaco Owners Club
Check the fluid level on the pump for the sides
Old 09-20-2019, 02:50 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by distaff View Post
I'm going to post a few things that are not specific to a Beaver, but are found in my Patriot Thunder:
The Heliotrope controller for the solar panel:
Hello ,
I have a 2000 Patriot Thunder ... Does anyone know the parts numbers for the parking brake pads and the size of the bolts needed for the parking brake caliper ?
PTJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:13 PM   #24

Electrical diagram

I have a 2000 Beaver Marquis and I'm looking for a electrical diagram to find the locations of all the GFCI outlets. I have one tripped and trying to run down the issue. I've checked the inverter, generator and one in basement storage.

TIA,

Mitch.
RVaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:53 PM   #25
R&J

Monaco Owners Club
The GFI is part of circuit breaker on ours. Sorry I not have a picture
Old 09-22-2019, 09:28 AM   #26

Send a message via MSN to e4services
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVaholic View Post
I have a 2000 Beaver Marquis and I'm looking for a electrical diagram to find the locations of all the GFCI outlets. I have one tripped and trying to run down the issue. I've checked the inverter, generator and one in basement storage.

TIA,

Mitch.
I had a 2003 Marquis and I remember going through this when I had no power in the kitchen. I had a single GFI outlet and the rest of the outlet daisy chained from it. I remember having a heck of time finding the master outlet with the reset button. I think it was hidden by the slideroom when it was in, but I am old and don't remember such things, there is only so much room left.
Bottomline it has to be in the general area of the outlets that are out
e4services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:37 PM   #27

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVaholic View Post

TIA,

Mitch.
I have the diagrams you need. See the link in my signature line for Wiring Diagrams.
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 03:53 PM   #28

Monaco Owners Club
Beaver Monterey 2005 needing help

I’m in Canada needing a salesman switch for coach power.
Getting the run around on getting this switch. It locks on when coach power is needed & stopped working. Can by-pass solenoid to power coach. Any help finding this switch would be greatly appreciated.
New to coach user Steph
msgillis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beaver