Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #43

Monaco Owners Club

WWoooeeee sure am glad I left home for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2007, 04:33 PM   #44

Monaco Owners Club
Sighhhhhhh.... what have we created?

'Mama - Yes, I have to agree, you DO make a terrific addition to the forum. Many thanks.

SacsTC - After something like that, methinks maybe you should stay there til you're absolutely totally sure the coast is clear.... I mean: "til they get everything fixed".

And to everyone, newcomers and all - please do not try this at home, we are trained professionals. And you are welcome to be a trained professional as well. Just start posting!

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #45

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Ok... I will take those last two posts as apologies! it is now safe for all to return or stop by the MonacoMama Compound!

Actually...I do want everyone to know that SacsTC and I have been married for almost 29 years...and he is definitely a keeper. We do keep each other entertained most of the time(although we don't have a "stripper pole" here like DigNBubbs must have - paybacks, buddy! )...and in case all of you haven't figured it out ...I do like to laugh even at myself!

This is the best darned board on the IRV2 forum as far as I am concerned...and the others who don't venture into our territory are missing a lot!!
Enjoy everyone ...and please post as much as want. I won't pick on ya until after you tiptoe into my area...and open the door for me to come in!

Old 08-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #46

Monaco Owners Club
APOLOGIES? Oh, ok. Whatever.
(I just didn't want to scare off any fresh new blood)

I'm sorry - I must have missed that one... a STRIPPER pole? Jeez, I hate to come in on conversations in the middle.

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:46 AM   #47

Monaco Owners Club
Sign me up too please.

911Guy
Larry & Bev

2003 Beaver Patriot 37
2000 Wrangler
Old 08-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #48

Monaco Owners Club
There ya go, Larry & Bev.

Welcome aboard , let us know a bit about y'all and how things are going.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:04 PM   #49

Monaco Owners Club
Hey Larry/Bev -

Athens TX, huh? I've spent many a nite in town. Really nice town with friendly people. AAuthentic Home-Of-The-Hamburger too, doesn't get much better than that!

Old 08-02-2007, 05:17 PM   #50

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks for the welcome. We are new to the Beaver. Traded a 96 HR Endeavor and moved to the DP. I am about 2 mos from retirement and then we plan to spend a lot more time on the road. We are not ready to declare full timers yet but we will see how it develops. First major outing will be the Albq baloon show.
911Guy
Old 08-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #51

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
911guy...
You will absolutely LOVE the Albu. Balloon Fiesta!! Make sure you figure out howmany pictures you may take ...and then DOUBLE the amount of film or digital cards!! Itis a great experience. We really are due to go back. The last time we were there had to be about 15-16 years ago.

Also ...welcome to the Monaco Owners Forum. You will actually find all sorts of tips, tricks and trivolity here. Please post often and share what info you can!

Old 08-03-2007, 03:33 AM   #52

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
You will actually find all sorts of tips, tricks and trivolity here
Trivolity
Huh??? That's a new one trying to intrude into the sluggish grey glob of goo held in this bowl on my shoulders..
Old 08-03-2007, 05:24 AM   #53

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Trivolity
Sacs...you been away from me too long?You forgot "MM Speak"?
Trivolity ...if you add the following together, you get it!

Frivolous + Triviality = Trivolity

or even

Frivolity + Trivial = Trivolity

Old 08-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #54

Tiffin Owners Club
RE: If I may ask, where'd you get your Monarch? Didn't know there was any dealers in DFW selling them.

ronboc, we bought our Monarch at Vogt in Fort Worth (or Fut Wuth as the locals pronounce it). Got a **** of a deal. The recent good news is that my dear father-in-law has offered to buy our Monarch if/when we upgrade!! What a guy. It think he is tired of his 5'r and wants to upgrade to push-button leveling.

Buddy Gregg in Lewisville also sells the Monaco products. I may go there to inspect the Diplomats (website shows 4 of the 2007 Dips in stock, but no 2008's) but I'm not sure I'll still have eyes for the Dip with all the Prevosts that litter his lot!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:04 PM   #55

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Location: Full-Timer (Thousand Palms RV Resort - Inverness Fl)
Hey SlickTX,

We are awaiting our 2008 Diplomat 40SKQ to come off the assembly line (27 August we hope) - Got ours from DeMartini - the only option we didn't get was the solar panels - with any luck we should have pictures the 1st week of September - the SKQ floor plan is the one with the kitchen up front - looked good when we did the factory tour a couple months ago.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:59 PM   #56

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
MCPO Ret...
I have it on my calendar... and I am counting down the days with you...I cannot wait to see real live pics of your Tommy Bahama Dip!
You have to promise to let us know as soon as you hear anything!! We will all have a toast in your honor...SacsTC better be home from Camp Monaco by then...and we will toast you together!

Closed Thread

Tags
monaco