Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-14-2007, 01:25 AM   #113

Monaco Owners Club
"Taa-DAAAA!" Ok, it works now. Congrats, you're one of us.

Ron

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-14-2007, 05:55 AM   #114

Monaco Owners Club
I don't know if I belong here or not. I have a 2000 Beaver Patriot Thunder, recently purchased, and pull a 2000 Jeep Wrangler.

I don't use it for fulltime yet but plan to next year if ....and if..... etc.

I know Beaver is now owned by Monaco, formerly by Safari which owned the brand when mine was built but I am unclear on how the different ownerships affected design, build and quality during the various years of existence. I am still learning where the bits and pieces are. After several months of ownership I just discovered the "Hurricane" heating system. I began wondering where the furnace was when it started cooling off.

What other places do I need to change other than the main forum log in?
Old 11-14-2007, 11:41 AM   #115

Monaco Owners Club
Please sign us up.

Carl G
Old 11-15-2007, 08:29 PM   #116

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Kyp J ... and Carl G...
May I officially welcome the two of you to iRV2 and especially the Monaco Forum!!

I promise you one of the mods will get to you by Friday... I believe Ronboc is on the road and should see you in a few hours... and if not..one of the other mods is pretty good at catching us over hee on the Monaco board...

I have been a little preoccupied with my new job here in Oregon...so I have not been posting over here like I usually do...
but I want to welcome both of you to what I consider to be the best RV forum on the web(iRV2 is the absolute best!)...and I consider the Monaco group to be the friendliest, most caring group amongst the brand forums here!

My job is to pick up the slack and make everyone laugh at my antics ..I am sure you will be seeing some of those stories showing up soon..since Sacs will be here tomorrow with the two fur-kids. The 4 of us together should have some pretty good stories to tell!

Please post often with your questions, tales and antics... we all enjoy the stories!
Again..Welcome!!

Old 11-16-2007, 05:11 AM   #117
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Carl G, welcome to iRV2.

...............and I signed you up with the official Monaco Karma.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:54 PM   #118

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Kyp J and Carl G -

As Route 66 and MonacoMama already said, welcome to irv2 We're really glad to have you here as a new member and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often.

Thanks
Ron

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:38 PM   #119

Monaco Owners Club
Sign us up. Just bought a 40' Diplomat SFT this afternoon. I am not sure how I am going to tell all my HR club members.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:09 AM   #120
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
There ya go!

Old 11-17-2007, 05:48 AM   #121

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Luke,
Congratulations on your new Diplomat!! Welcome to the "Monoco Owners" forum! You'll meet many helpful and great people here. I've learned a great deal here. All this free knowledge is very valuable. You don't even have to call a service rep for it.
Happy travels,
AKBrick
Old 11-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #122

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Lukeaa...
Congrats on your SFT!!!

I love ours ... the full slide is better than sliced bread!

OK.. spill the beans... who did you buy it from ...and what color scheme? (Hey...I have reputation to maintain!!!)

On the semi-serious side.. you will totally enjoy it ..and I expect you to participate a lot more now that you are an official member of a Monaco SFT. You will find all sorts of useful (and useless ) info here...but I feel we are the friendliest bunch on the iRV2 forum!
Feel free to ask questions (Robin_M is the actively posting SFT expert ) and post any trips, helpful tips and funny stories here.. we love it all!!

Again...welcome to the Monaco forum and iRV2!!

Old 11-19-2007, 06:30 AM   #123

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Sign me up!

2007 Dynasty Diamond IV floor plan, most options, soon to be replaced with a 2008 Signature, be here in Jan.!!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #124

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
cb5300...
welcome to the Monaco forum!
One of the mods will show up by tomorrow AM to give you some of our magical Karma!

You will find that we tend to joke and have a little more fun than the other groups (well- I think so )
Hope you are able to contribute along with us being able to help you also...
and congrats on your soon to be Signature!!

Again.. welcome & make sure you opost often with all your travel tales!

Old 11-20-2007, 04:47 AM   #125

Monaco Owners Club
Hi cb5300 -

Welcome to irv2 We're really glad to have you here as a new member and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them. Enjoy the forums and post often.

Great news about the new '08 Signature coming soon! (can we all go for a ride?)

Thanks!
Ron

Old 11-26-2007, 06:43 AM   #126

Monaco Owners Club
Hi All,

We are relatively new (May 07) owners of a 2007 Safari Cheetah 38 PDQ and just discovered this forum. Hope it's okay to join! We are still in the honeymoon stage after putting 14K on our coach!! (Took the Monaco Tour in October. Wow!)

Thanks!
Polly

2007 Safari Cheetah 38PDQ
Closed Thread

Tags
monaco