RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-25-2016, 07:21 PM   #1

DC fuse panel

I have a 2016 holiday rambler endeavor with a well hidden dc fuse panel. The owners manual lightly touch on this but doe's not tell of it's location. I have looked the coach over, opening every panel, every door inside and out, 2 or 3 times and still cant find the panel. I found the ac electrical distribution c/b panel but no dc distribution panel. I know this sound silly but I need help as to where the dc panel is located.

The reason for the search is my front windshield see through blind retraction and extension quit working. The black out blind works find.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

thanks, Toney, bumpus4321@outlook.com, 118822

bumpus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2016, 07:32 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Try the outside bay, drivers side, all the way forward

sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:06 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Try the outside bay, drivers side, all the way forward

That's where mine it too.
tinstar 1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 04:16 PM   #4
YC1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Welcome to the forum. As suggested. Outside compartment below driver. Take panel off. Probably has 3 wing nuts. The fuse layout is pasted on the inside of the panel. There is a smaller fuse panel below that one.

For other places but not likely for your problem but for reference is in the closet may be a 12 fuse panel. And then one in the right rear compartment. That is a small one.
Aluminator tow bar, Demco base plate
YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #5
YC1

Item one on the diagram.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Front Roadside Panel.pdf (527.2 KB, 49 views)
Aluminator tow bar, Demco base plate
YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:07 PM   #6

dc fuse panel (s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC1 View Post
Item one on the diagram.
Thanks but the only 'box' in the front left under the driver's side. It is a 3x5 box with the cover held on by friction tab's. I did not open it as it appeared too small to hold a batch of blade fuse's. I'll open it tomorrow checking for any type of fuse panel. Thanks again--- bumper4

bumpus4
Old 07-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #7

dc fuse panel

Quote:
Item one on the diagram.
Quote:
Welcome to the forum. As suggested. Outside compartment below driver. Take panel off. Probably has 3 wing nuts. The fuse layout is pasted on the inside of the panel. There is a smaller fuse panel below that one.

For other places but not likely for your problem but for reference is in the closet may be a 12 fuse panel. And then one in the right rear compartment. That is a small one.
thanks, bumpus4
Old 07-27-2016, 12:55 AM   #8

I found mine in the closet behind the a/c circuit box.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:41 AM   #9

bumpus4-

I don't own an Endeavor, so what I say only come from the HR online manual for a 2013 Endeavor, downloadable at this link. They don't have manuals on line for newer-model year Endeavors.

This information may not match your coach. However, one can usually assume that models are similar year to year.

The attached pages from the 2013 manual show the Front Distribution Panel, accessible (as others have indicated) by an door on the outside of the coach, located immediately under the driver's window. If you don't have a door there, or what's behind the door doesn't look at it does in the attached, then you'd be best off calling Monaco and asking them where the fuse panel is.

I'd normally spend a bit more time and track down the actual fuse for the shades as shown in the manual pages, but I'm short on time to do so.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013_Endeavor_Owners_Manual_pp191-193.pdf (2.11 MB, 27 views)
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:04 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Many of the respondents are pre 2016 information. 2016 is on a roadmaster 2 frame. Your owners manual should have information.

Larry and Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, panel