Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2007, 07:36 PM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
OK... I think HE is setting ME up!! SacsTC called almost immediately after he posted ... obviously I wasn't reading the posts...otherwise a post here and phone call to him would have happened immediately.
I will admit... he said something to me about his post... I read it ...and could NOT stop laughing!! (Darn him!) ...but now ...I am thinking ... DANG .. he told me to buy the roasted chicken AND the chicken fettucine AND asked for tuna fish AND the chicken strips without the cheese!!

DON'T Blame me SacsTC!! ..Who put that ribeye in the freezer for you?
(Just wait to see what you get to eat your first day back home...Any guesses!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
OK... I asked SacsTC why he did NOT comment about "being guilty" in regards to my last post last nite... He said... "Do ya think I'm stupid"??
...Well, things are progressing...
His findings this evening include an Eveready flashlight in a wall where the techs took the wainscoting off today. SacsTC knows it isn't one of their flashlights because he gave them our large Maglight to use today while he was watching them work.
SacsTC does like the techs...they seem to have a clue, overall...which makes me a little more comfortable!

He also did the factory tour...found a Dynasty that he really liked...which is the 43' Squire IV floorplan...ok...well sadly...THAT WON'T BE HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON!
Still miss him...even if he is going to blame me for his food choices!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #31

Monaco Owners Club
Well it's 9:15, and I just got home...I was working this week, and when I flew back into Phoenix, I went and picked up my MH at Massey at about 3:30P...I was pleased with the bill...and off I went. Got about 10 miles, and down she went...lost air pressure, brakes overheated, coach overheated, etc.....called Massey...they sent the service truck..got it going, so I could limp back to Massey and left it. Loonnnnggg day...I now have to go back to Phoenix to pick it up next week, so we can get on the road. What I would have given for a tuna sandwich and some chicken fingers...SACS just doesn't know how lucky he is!!!!!
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:29 PM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Oh, Teofff...
I am so sorry you would face "food poisoning" just to have your coach up & running!
I hope they get it taken care of early in the week. You should make them deliver to your home next week!

Keep us updated on what is happening...

(PS..Sacs ...did you read that? )

Old 07-27-2007, 08:09 PM   #33

Monaco Owners Club
Oh noooooo, what did sweet Gloria have for my dinner at 9:30P tonight....you guessed it, chicken
Just couldn't eat it for some reason....a toasted bagel got the job done instead!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #34

Monaco Owners Club
Warm me up some chicken strips Sacs - we are on our way No A/C love in Colorado. I guess a month isn't quite long enough to wait. Talked Monaco into replacing it in Oregon for me.

Now I just get to drive across the Utah desert with just the dash A/C. Ang (and Malabar) will be real happy about that...

--kev

2006 Monaco Knight 40PLQ | 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
digNbubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 06:35 AM   #35

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Warm me up some chicken strips Sacs - we are on our way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL...
Well...I think SacsTC found my recipe for the chicken strips and will be going to the store to get the fixin's

I am sorry to hear that you had no luck in Colorado - but at least Sacs will have more company... you know how "misery loves company" (kidding... Sacs is only miserable cuz I am not there giving him "$h-T")

Old 07-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #36

Monaco Owners Club
Mama:
Do they work on the MH's over the weekend, or does SACs just have to hang out all weekend????
Old 07-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #37

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
LOL...I was just coming here to do a little update after updating my blog...
Sacs is just hangin' out at "Camp Monaco" ...almost bored to tears...ok, so he was just whining a bit...but he coulda been crying!
He has found reasons to leave each day. He decided to go buy chicken breast meat so he can fix "chicken strips" for DigNBubbs along with whatever else he needed to fix the chicken. (The Diplomat is almost totally empty of everything. We did not want to slow the techs down on doing work to the coach by having to move or remove stuff-so we emptied it. My normal "Pantry items" are in a room here at the house.) He also went and bought a "Card reader" for the camera so he could send me some pictures. (Here is a picture of the fire from last week)

He also is fighting with the satellite... and the satellite is winning...we have not been able to lock on to a satellite most of the time. This time ... it will not lock on at all(and he is in a great big open space) What is bad..about the only TV he watches is the races...and he missed them this weekend

Today, he went to the store and got laundry soap so he can do a load of clothes. (I swear-I packed 2 weeks worth of clothes...but he thinks he will be there for a month!). He said he was also going to dump since the dump station was pretty quiet.

I am doing miscellaneous stuff this weekend without him around...hopefully he doesn't decide to stay gone longer than he needs to because I am doing stuff I normally don't do when he is here!

Old 07-29-2007, 02:13 PM   #38

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Notice the picture of the Dip without the radiator grill? (This was taken on Monday at the campground at Rogue)

Well...here is a picture of the grill that was sent to DeMartini for us to take to the service center so they could paint it. It was still in the box when SacsTC took it up there...
It is about a foot too big...they have put a rush on getting another to the service center. (Did I mention that no one can figure out what rig it might fit!)

Old 07-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #39

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Oh nooo...and his luck continues...SacsTC just told me that he found out while he was taking an afternoon nap yesterday, Don, one of the Monaco owners, and his wife came by to see if Sacs wanted to go to dinner with them. SacsTC did not hear them ...so while they were enjoying a nice Italian meal...Sacs was eating a hotdog! (and how bad is it for him to find out this afternoon? I think I would NOT want to know what I missed!

Old 07-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #40

Monaco Owners Club
He must be a sound sleeper!! Made me think....
"if you snooze you lose"
Old 07-29-2007, 03:21 PM   #41

Monaco Owners Club
With all the news and excitement coming from Diamond Hills, my DH is now saying he wants to go to Camp Monaco if our dealer doesn't do what they owe us. Our coach has been in the dealer shop for PDI promises for a week.

I know DH is just anxious to be on the road full-time and is looking for any excuse to head north.

DH is BBQing chicken for dinner, and we'll have a couple cold ones.

We are with you, SacsTC, in spirit at least.
GoneFishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #42

Monaco Owners Club
Since MM can't be with SACs at camp...we need to recuit other s to go to camp and nag a little, as MM said, give him some sh@#t, and most importantly, DON'T let him nap though dinner invitations