RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #43

Monaco Owners Club
The phone cable is for the comfort control and 110V does NOT go to it only 12V, you really need to read the instructions that came with the new AC and also you will have to set the dip switches, if you dont have them then go to Duo-Therm web site and down load them.
walt2137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #44

Get rid of the 5 button thermostate and pick up a new Dometic programmable. Just replaced three HP on a Travel Supreme with upgraded therm. Plug and play.. Works great and has de-humidify
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCC 2- Operating Instructions_3314149.018.pdf (374.9 KB, 51 views)
Perry White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #45

Monaco Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to saduncan1
Walt and Perry, The issue I'm having isn't with the 120 volt or the phone lines its with the MH side of the wires that control the Aqua-hot system. I set the dip switches the same as the old unit. What I cant find is a schematic for the MH. When I removed the old unit I cut the wires so I could ID where the wires connected to the new unit. Some of the MH side wire are all the same color thats why I left a little of the old ac unit wire to identify where they go on the new one, trouble is there not the same on the new unit. Had I replaced both units on that thermostat I would have used the new style AC/Heat-pump 12 button thermostat not the 5. The directions that came with the AC and new control board don't have any directions for the hook up to the aqua hot, just a furnace which is wired differently. What would help in a wire blueprint for the MH side of these two systems. I found a 2004 Sig but they look different. This would have been easy if I could have found a older unit but after searching it looked like somebody bought all them up, the one outfit I found said someone bought all they had in stock. I would like get this fixed and get on the road. I do thank everyone for all the help!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 12:31 PM   #46

Monaco Owners Club
On another note!! I'm trying to deal with a slide popping out, But I found the coils, and possibly an aftermarket Manufacture for the solenoids for the HWH slides and Hyd jacks. Ill let everyone if I get some answers on these. If anyone has the number that is stamped on the wrench flat on these let me know!! Send me an email!!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #47

Did you set all the dip switches labeled FURNACE to on? The Furnace is the Aqua -Hot. It should control a separate relay and will only come on when the outside air is around 35-40. Hydra hot should still work for hot water.
Perry White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #48

Monaco Owners Club
Well I found the missing wires, They routed two of the wires outside the harness???? The missing wires were tucked up with the thermistor for the ac coil. Had to pull everything back apart and ID the wires for the remote temp sensor. Pulled the old board out of the old AC unit found where they go and it was simple after that. Thanks everyone for the help you got me looking in the right direction. Everything works again, including the Aqua hot. Now to clean and reseal the roof. I would have posted pics but I cant figure that out yet. If anyone needs a new board for a 12 button thermostat or an older used 5 button I got them, just send me an email