Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-02-2014, 01:23 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, this forum consist of so many people that are willing to give of their knowledge and time that it is really hard to believe.

Jim (1mainiac) even gave me his phone number and walked me through how to solve my last problem. He also gave us some satellite advise that I intend to check out tomorrow and hopefully I can get my directv working with the old original satellite that is currently set for Dish. I am feeling pretty confidant it will work out as well as my Marker Lights.

Thanks Again
Bob

Bob & Pearl
2007 Monaco Camelot 42' PDQ
JRPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2014, 08:11 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob & Pearl View Post
but there were a couple of important looking black boxes inside the front run compartment so I opened both of them up and started looking around. There are several fuses and relays inside both of these little black boxes and one of the fuses was labeled mk (Marker?) so I pulled it out and it was blown (20A). I replaced it and what do you know! That's right, I now have marker lights .
Bob, did those little "black boxes" look like the one I have circled in the post/pic below?

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/brak...ml#post2161141
Old 10-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
fortisi876
The Marker Light fuse that was blown on my coach was located in the Front Run Compartment and inside a black box labeled MONACO 1. There are several other fuses in it for docking lights, turn signals, horn etc.

My black box looks like the Black box in your picture (located at the left center of your picture) and it is about the same size (it looks like yours is labeled MONACO 1 also.)

I can send a picture tomorrow if you want.

Bob

Bob & Pearl
2007 Monaco Camelot 42' PDQ
JRPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:09 PM   #18

Not necessary, thanks for clarifying.

Tags
electrical, lights