Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-04-2015, 06:36 AM   #1

Question Endeavor 2006 water pump

I want to know where the water pump is located in a HR Endeavor 40 PDQ 2006?
LCharron is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2015, 10:44 AM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to Garbageman
It is located on the left side of the wet bay. It is towards the rear of the bay.
Garbageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 04:57 PM   #3

Thanks, but could you tell me how to access it?
Old 10-04-2015, 06:32 PM   #4

On the 2003 Endeavor that we had, one needed to have small hands and get down into the water bay to access the pump. We changed ours once and it was a little bit of a pain!
R2Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:03 PM   #5

In my 2006 Endeavor PDQ the pump is in the roadside bay where your water and sewer connections are (wet bay). When you are looking inside on the left hand side below the hose reel is an open cavity. The water pump is located in that cavity mounted on the left hand wall. It is easy to access. At least that is where it is on my coach.

Paul
Old 10-06-2015, 06:42 AM   #6

Thanks Paul, I found it. We bought this Endeavor 2006 just a few weeks a go and we will be leaving for our first long trip in 2 weeks. I'm trying to locate where everything is in case (or should I say when?) something goes wrong. Since you seem to have had an Endeavor 2006 for a while, would you have any advice or warning you could provide?
Thanks again.
Luc
Old 10-06-2015, 05:51 PM   #7

You are welcome Luc.

I really don't have any specific advise on the Endeavor. I bought mine two years ago and still learning. This is my 3rd motorhome so I am use to the basic functions. I can list the things I have done because it is a used vehicle, like a car.

1. Changed the shocks to Bilstien which did help the driving experience.

2. Changed out the RCA surround system to a Samsung blu ray surround. The Samsung came with new speakers but I kept the motorhomes original in place since they still sounded good to me.

3. Changed the overhead TV to a flatscreen.

4. I am in the process of changing over to LED bulbs through out the coach.

5. Cleaned the radiator fins which helped the engine run cooler. I haven't yet fixed the draft (slobber) tube which is the cause of the radiator getting dirty but it is on my to do list.

6. My Norcold fridge cooling unit just crapped out. I am taking the motorhome to a shop on Monday to figure out which option is best for us, replace cooling unit or replace fridge with a residential fridge. I am leaning towards the residential fridge. Thank good for extended warranty.

7. I did have to have my inverter repaired which was under $200 to fix.

I find that this is a good motorhome with the room and performance that we like. It probably won't be my last coach but it is very close to being it.

Happy travels

Tags
water, water pump