Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2007, 03:46 AM   #15
Retired Senior Member

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ronboc:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If ya have to ask, ya don't want to know. Might cause you use your executive powers of Post-Deletion.

BTW dubbs, the new Kawasaki Concours gives me the same feeling.
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2007, 03:50 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
I'm sure it will be stunning, Bill. The inside living area has a nice layout, also. What was it that attracted you to the foreward galley plan - other than that huge 37" LCD TV?
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:25 AM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I think the "butterscotch" color instead of the yellow is the main reason why I don't like the outside ...and I am hoping that the Bahama inside is nicer color combination that is shown...those just aren't in my color palette

...and Bama ...thanks for explaining Kev's post...I could not think of a nice way to explain.
I know SacsTC and I thought about the front galley floorplan also... no traipsing groceries through the living room area - or carrying a raw juicy steak through it taking it to the BBQ

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:50 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonacoMama:
...and Bama ...thanks for explaining Kev's post...I could not think of a nice way to explain.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha - it is a cartoon sound affect from those real old cartoons (from the '70s) that showed when Bugs or the Coyote had an abnormal affection towards something

--kev

2006 Monaco Knight 40PLQ | 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
digNbubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:36 AM   #19
Retired Senior Member

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by digNbubbs:
haha - it is a cartoon sound affect from those real old cartoons (from the '70s) that showed when Bugs or the Coyote had an abnormal affection towards something

--kev </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops! Oh well, even if you don't have to ask.....

On a another note, the price tags on these coaches makes me dizzy. I guess working in the civil service ranks for so long and seeing a tag that would take three year's salary BEFORE taxes makes me cringe. I have been shopping around (half-heartedly) for a 3-5 year old Exe or Sig. Even then there are three significant figures before the comma in the price.
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Location: Full-Timer (Thousand Palms RV Resort - Inverness Fl)
Robin,

We have been shopping this for the past year and half. We love the forward kitchen with full tile all the way back to the BR - in our opinion when loading up the kitchen you don't have to pass through the living area and it just gave us the impression of "more living space". We also locked on having the TV down at floor level (fireplace a plus) - I'm tired of looking up to see TV. As far as interior color goes we went with the SILHOUETTE - love the black counter tops/table and head board - paired with the Cherry cabinets. About the only option we left off was the solar panels - seeing how we sold our house my wife gets what she wants on this one - I'll just play with the GPS -
MCPO Ret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Bill,

Sounds great. I'll bet the waiting is hard.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:55 PM   #22

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Location: Full-Timer (Thousand Palms RV Resort - Inverness Fl)
Yeah waiting is always hard. We know that once we get the new coach and work out the initial bugs we will be hitting the road - hopefully Christmas in Florida and then where ever....
MCPO Ret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:11 PM   #23

Monaco Owners Club
I stopped at my dealer's lot this afternoon and they had the 08's on display.

Knights, Diplomats, and Camelots all in a row and looking pretty.

Pretty window stickers too.
psc907 is offline   Reply With Quote