Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-08-2019, 06:45 PM   #183

Great Service in Texarkana

Hi Folks
On our 08 Endeavor we had a radiator that had started to leak removed and replaced with a new one and our had our annual full PM done. They offer a fair price ,good service and care about doing a good job. Something really needed in this area
This is a medium size shop which is very clean and safe. A family run shop who are very honest and fair to deal with . They want and welcome chassis and house work on all types of RV's .

67 Diesel & RV
4907 Broad St
Texarkana Ar
870-772-5573
903-748-2880
32hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-15-2019, 10:59 PM   #184

02 Monico Dipomat ISC 330 turbo problem

E-W Truck & Equipment Co., Inc.
6336 Federal Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92114

Took my Diplomat to the above service place today to evaluate a loss of 10 pounds from my turbo. Reading this forum I was 80% certain it was an exhaust leak with the manifold.
The service tech started on it as soon as I got it parked. I had no appointment. He ran a smoke test of the exhaust and found the pressure tube going to the dash gauge had touched the
manifold and burnt a small hole ( about 1/8 " hole) in it causing problem.
He was finishing up on it in about an hour and I thought he was going to present me an estimate of repair, when he said it was fixed .
I was happy it wasn't a cracked manifold or blown turbo.
I give them am excellent job done.
crimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:08 PM   #185

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Cummins Coach Care
Coburg OR.
Just off I-5 and shortly beyond CW. Ask for Andy.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:48 PM   #186

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Wiper Arm Service....Incredible!

So we've had our 2009 HR Scepter for almost 3 years and the wipers but have never seemed to give a good wipe. I downsized the blades hoping to reduce the float, but it wasn't the best solution. While at the REV group facility in Coburg, OR, I inquired about new wiper arms. The parts lady gave me some model numbers, but apologized about not having them in stock. She did, however, tell me that the original supplier was "just up the road".

It' A and M Equipment in the little burg of Jefferson, Oregon...about 40 minutes north of Coburg. Got hooked up with Shawna at A and M and she knew exactlly which arms I would need. Fast forward about 24 hours and I discovered that the arms that SHOULD have been on the coach were NOT the ones I had on the coach. They must have used whatever they had on the shelf back in '09. The correct arms were $100 each, but well worth the investment from a safety standpoint.

Shawna is an absolute saint. She went above and beyond to insure that I ended up with just the right arms, the most efficient washer system and bolt covers. Kudos to A and M and especially to Shawna!
Barryc737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:08 AM   #187

Winnebago Owners Club
Service centers

Had to have MH towed, would not start. 1st time to LI Fleet Service. Next day, Dave called me down. The unit was inside, up on lift, with DPF (canister) off unit. There was 1/8” plus, of caked dust on the filter screen. Canister sent out to be repaired, but a replacement was needed. He updated the computer (might be cause of problem) and set computer to International specs, changed oil n filters. He works on all varieties of engines and chassis. He was professional and gave me a sense of competence. Here on Long Island, there are few places to take a Motor Home. International dealers here on LI will not work on MH’s.

LI FLEET SERVICE
200 Lamberg Ave
Copiague, NY 11726
(516) 826-4040

Only other shop I would recommend (Spartan/ Cummings, plus other)
Hendrickson Truck Center
140 Hoffman Lane
Islandia, NY 11749
(631) 424-0413
Old 05-27-2019, 10:32 PM   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barryc737 View Post
So we've had our 2009 HR Scepter for almost 3 years and the wipers but have never seemed to give a good wipe. I downsized the blades hoping to reduce the float, but it wasn't the best solution. While at the REV group facility in Coburg, OR, I inquired about new wiper arms. The parts lady gave me some model numbers, but apologized about not having them in stock. She did, however, tell me that the original supplier was "just up the road".

It' A and M Equipment in the little burg of Jefferson, Oregon...about 40 minutes north of Coburg. Got hooked up with Shawna at A and M and she knew exactlly which arms I would need. Fast forward about 24 hours and I discovered that the arms that SHOULD have been on the coach were NOT the ones I had on the coach. They must have used whatever they had on the shelf back in '09. The correct arms were $100 each, but well worth the investment from a safety standpoint.

Shawna is an absolute saint. She went above and beyond to insure that I ended up with just the right arms, the most efficient washer system and bolt covers. Kudos to A and M and especially to Shawna!

Barry interesting I find same issues. Tried different size etc. I’m interested in your info, I’ll be driving through Coburg end of month but without the coach. Call me or PM to discuss.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:27 PM   #189

Monaco Owners Club
Speed Wrench, Hudsonville, MI

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you of an excellent commercial repair shop that goes the extra mile to take care of your motorhome! I have had a few problems since we moved down to Indiana and tried a couple of repair shops down here. Called up to Speed Wrench in Hudsonville, Michigan and worked with Pete. He got us scheduled, called me to update me on the repairs and to approve a couple of small parts he had to order. They solved my alternator problem, battery/inverter charging problem, and a couple of other things. They are very fast, reliable as to your schedule, and seem to be very competent! I have since taken it back there for engine oil, filters, generator service, etc. I was very surprised how fast they work, hence charging a very fair price as well! They are also a FMCA Commercial member. If possible, I will always drive the 2 1/2 hours up there to have work done on my coach!
Old 08-02-2019, 07:17 PM   #190

I have a 2011 Monaco Knight. Started having problems with the house batteries - Interstate Workaholic Deepcycle 6 volt batteries, times 4. Since they were at least 9 years old, it was time to replace them. Tried to locate a dealer that had them, and would install them. Struck out in western North Carolina. Started a 43 day trip up through Ohio where my brother lives. Only place from over a dozen tried that had a replacement (903 S) was Mansfield Interstate Batteries. Drove 2 1/2 hours to dealer. He replaced my batteries in less than an hour. Great and friendly service. Use them for your battery needs in mid-Ohio.
Jmac28610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 06:06 AM   #191

Speedwrench in Hudsonville, MI

Another "Thumbs Up" for Speedwrench in Hudsonville, MI. I'm lucky to have them only 15 minutes away. I originally found them when I had a battery issue (slow starting with good battery). The have a great mobile service that diagnosed the issue. We also decided to add another battery (a third) to the battery tray. I scheduled them to replce the starter with a Gear Reduction Starter. What an improvement! I use them for all of my chassis work now. Call and ask for Pete. I am not associated with them. I am just a very happy customer.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:58 PM   #192

Do you have address and phone for this company
BPRIEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 04:34 AM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPRIEST View Post
Do you have address and phone for this company
https://www.speedwrench.com/
Phone: (616) 669-8700
Toll Free: (888) 770-2910
3364 Quincy St.
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Old 02-27-2020, 06:31 AM   #194

Your picture shows you towing a pickup truck. I have a Chevy Silverado 1500 I want to toe with my 2009 Monaco Camelot 40 footer. any advice on how easy or difficult it is?
mrtravel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:19 AM   #195

An Adress would be nice Thanks
JeanJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:35 AM   #196

Monaco Owners Club
Empire Truck Sales' parts and service facility, I-10, Pensacola, FL. Can't recommend them too highly. Authorized Freightliner people and like diesel RVs (no gasoline service). Quick, skilled, and extremely customer-friendly.
Urban Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote