RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Finally go my MH back from the body shop yesterday. They had it over a month...(NO...I don't want to re-tell how that brick piller jumped out in front of me!!)...they did the body work and a list of accumulated other repairs I had.......woke up this AM to 18 degreee weather...and it's cold again tonight. Heading to an FMCA Rally for New Years and then staying down in Phoenix for Jan/Feb....oh yea, I forgot, we are also going to QZ at the end of January....something about PotLucks I just can't stay away from!
teofff is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-27-2008, 04:06 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Finally go my MH back from the body shop yesterday. They had it over a month...(NO...I don't want to re-tell how that brick piller jumped out in front of me!!)...they did the body work and a list of accumulated other repairs I had.......woke up this AM to 18 degreee weather...and it's cold again tonight. Heading to an FMCA Rally for New Years and then staying down in Phoenix for Jan/Feb....oh yea, I forgot, we are also going to QZ at the end of January....something about PotLucks I just can't stay away from!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
You most likely hit that pillar thinking you saw somebody taking a shower outside somewhere. It's possible.

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Mike:
You might be right....kinda like post traumatic shock syndrome ....I have been looking for a good cover story, and you may have just hit on one!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 02:31 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teofff:
Mike:
You might be right....kinda like post traumatic shock syndrome ....I have been looking for a good cover story, and you may have just hit on one!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To stay on Gloria's good side maybe you should just claim you saw a sign that said diesel was 99.9 a gallon and took your eyes off the road. On the other hand, she may not object to you watching Drifter take a shower.

Bob

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:00 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Bob:
Here is saddest part of my encounter with the brick post...Gloria wasn't even in the coach, couldn't blame her...I tried blaming the dogs...that didn't work either, I tried blaming my friend who was guiding me out of the spot beside her house and through the area with the brick pillers on each side and to the street...really wasn't her fault I cut it too tight, catching the right piller....so in the end, as hard as I tried, I couldn't find anyone to blame...so when Drifter mentioned his showers , I immediately knew it had to be a flashback, and that's my new story and I am sticken with it!!
Old 12-28-2008, 12:08 PM   #7

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Well glad you got it back and its finished. Happy traveling to ya.
MtManLee is offline   Reply With Quote