Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Free Leather RV Loveseat

I removed the leather love seat with drawer from my Safari Cheetah and replaced it with two chairs. I have no use for it and anyone who wants it and lives near Melbourne, Florida can pick it up and have it for free.

It is a light tan or beige color and looks like new. Rather than toss it, I would like someone who needs or wants one to be able to have it.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
How soon do you need it picked up? Our kids live in Melbourne and we visit them about every eight weeks. We will be back the end of July or 1st week of August.
Thanks
Corvette Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Corvette, That would be fine, I will look for a picture of it from the Safari Archive section, if you want it just P.M. me.

PS

Could not find exact picture but it appears to be a flexsteel easy bed (Jackknife) with the full arms and drawer. It is kind of a light tan color.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Jim ....that was very nice of you.....and thank you for changing the picture in your avatar.....it was scaring me and making me have bad dreams!
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Don,

The Avatar was an old photograph, wait till you see me in person, I have gotton better with age!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:39 AM   #6

Texas Boomers Club
Jim Where did you get your chairs to do this and are they reliners as I am thinking of doing this? Priced a couple here in Elkhart the other day an they wanted $850 per chair which were made by the amish.

Forrest

2011 Ford F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4X4
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:02 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
Jim Where did you get your chairs to do this and are they reliners as I am thinking of doing this? Priced a couple here in Elkhart the other day an they wanted $850 per chair which were made by the amish.

Forrest
Here is a link to the chairs, I paid $520.00 for two shipped to my door. They are not expensive but the had features I liked. The footrest is built in like a regular recliner yet it folds backwards and under the seat. It looks more like the Euro Style chairs withou the hassel of the footstool. They are a little wide at 36 inches, but two of them do fit in my space. You may want to search to find them cheaper, but at two for $520.00 delivered, they are a bargain for what you get.

http://www.everyrecliner.com/Windward-750X-CST1291.html
Old 06-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Stewart View Post
I removed the leather love seat with drawer from my Safari Cheetah and replaced it with two chairs.
It is a light tan or beige color and looks like new. Rather than toss it, I would like someone who needs or wants one to be able to have it.
Smart idea to get rid of possibly the most uncomfortable love seat ever made. Even worse to try to sleep on it. The only thing it was good for was to store stuff in the drawer. We sold it on ebay and someone actually bought it even when I was up front with them that it was not the most comfortable couch made. Replaced it with a Palliser recliner which has a stay awake time of about 5 minutes.

06 HR Endeavor 40 PET
Sixpack98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 AM   #9

Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Send a message via Yahoo to Rick Long
Oh man!! Day late and a dollar short as usual... That would have looked great in my empty space where a couch is supposed to be.. on my new carpet thats covered in GIANT ANTS... but heck.. I'm a long way from there anyway

Rick Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:25 AM   #10

Hello Jim, Not after the chair but my brother lives in Feldsmere and yes he has an airboat and horses. Grand son just completed his first space camp. You are in a very nice area of FL.

and a Bob Tail Cat
Richard and Babs and a Bob Tail Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Hello,

This part of Florida is different than most. We do not have the traffic or crime of the big cities, the endless farmland of the inlands and the climate by the beach is fairly moderate. Except for this year!

Jim
Old 07-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Jim, If Rick Long has a way to get the loveseat his need looks worse than mine. It would be ok with me if he took it.
Boyd Kurt
Corvette Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:52 PM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Rick, if you are still out there and can figure a way to get it, PM me if not Corvette Man you are still Da Man!