Update and finished
To answer one question, the motor is not an after market motor.
A few things:
1. you need to order the adapter which is free if yours requires it. You remove the new motor end cap and install the adapter, apparently their mold is larger than stock.
2. The motor comes with a connector plug, the problem is on mine anyhow, the hole for the wires to go through is just big enough for the two very small wires, So you have a few options,
1) Cut the plug off and use butt connectors or
2) Drill and Dremel a hole large enough to fit the plug. I chose to drill because if there isn't a lot of room once the shade is installed, I was worried it might catch and pull the connections apart. The wire has a rubber cover to protect it. I removed the end cap, then drilled and filed it smooth so the shade would not catch.
3. Notch the end cap and stick the plugged wire connector through but then the wire would be seen.
4. I made sure the two wires were connected correctly to go up and down before I but connected them to the coach wires.
Hope this helps someone.. Having issues uploading pics. I'll keep trying
Pat and Shelley C.
2007 H R Endeavor 40 PDQ, H2 Hummer