Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Great Source

Until now I have had a lousy time trying to find small things for my Monaco Holiday Rambler 2006.
Last week I found a melted porch lense (I don't know how it melted)
I called a couple of suppliers and got no where, then I stumbled across Veurinks' RV Center 616-281-5111.
I explained what I needed to a sweet girl and before I was done she said "OK I know what you need, I will drop it in a padded envelope and put it in the mail tommorow"
Got it today,
Highest praise for customer service, don't remember the name of the gal but she was wonderful. she said they stock all sorts of Monaco parts, including some body parts and if they don't have it they may be able to make it in 3 to 4 days.

Update: Her name is Sue Lamkin 800-822-5292 www.veurinksrv.com
Larry & Rita is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2012, 03:21 AM   #2

Thanks for the info. Great that you took the time to share
trackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #3

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Great parts source

Highly agree with Larry&Rita. Spoke to Sue. She went out of her way to find the small parts I needed. Even sent me skematic of the areas that showed the parts to make sure I got the right part.Sent them out in a padded envelope to keep shipping cost's down. Had the parts in three day's.
If their parts department and their level of customer service is any indication of what their sales department is like. This is where I'll be buying my next motorhome.
Thanks again Sue.
wolf1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:41 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
I melted my porch light cover when using the wrong type bulb. I incorrectly thought that any bulb that would fit the socket would do the job, but it would appear that some bulbs run cooler than others. I am convinced that this was the cause of your melted porch light.

If you check the base of your light, it should tell you which bulb to use.

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
I got one of those motion sensing LED porch lights. Original is in perfect shape, pm me if u want it.
JimM68 is offline   Reply With Quote