Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-21-2019, 06:43 PM   #1

Headlight Help

2009 holiday rambler vacationer. I need a new right side headlight assembly because the lens are fogged up. I have buffed the exterior of the housing and is now like new as is the left side but somehow the right one is bad on the inside. I have done research on the net and mot coming up with anything. Any one out there got a suggestions
gmc70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2019, 06:47 PM   #2

The lens should have a DOT number on it. A google search of that number should help determine what vehicle it is for.
Dave
Old 06-22-2019, 08:27 AM   #3
YC1

Amazon has headlights.

2008 Endeavor. A close up picture of yours will help.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:03 PM   #4

Looked,and there are no numbers on the lens, smooth as a babies butt. I know most have DOT # around edges but not on this one. I suppose might be on back of unit but I was trying to find out with not having to pull the whole thing out as it looks to be a real PITA as really hard to get to back thru the gen' door in front.
Old 06-22-2019, 05:30 PM   #5

Hi gmc70; Just for fun went to H.R web site and looked at brochure. Then tried various searches and can see why you are having trouble finding the headlight. Even though your coach is an 09, looks like headlight from an 08 F-150 might be your lights. Another web site I found lists 09 headlights for your coach and that site lists 04-08 F150 and certain Lincoln products. I think you are going to have a picture in your hand of your headlights and then go to E-Bay or Amazon and start searching till you find a match. Should be easy but is seems not. For some reason the 09 year of your coach seems to throw searches off. Don't know why! Hope you find some soon and good luck!
8.3Oilbuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:16 PM   #6

It appears you are right on Oilbuner. From what I can tell it is a headlight from 04 thru 08 F150. I will get one from Amazon as it doesn't fit returns are easy. Thanks for the help.

Tags
headlight, light