One of my low beam lights when out so I decided to replace the OEM bulb with Sylvania Silverstar bulbs. I also noticed that my lens had become cloudy so I got the 3M Headlight restoration kit. Changing the bulbs was easy just a little tough the twist the holders to get them out due to the way Monaco mounted the headlight assembly. Using the 3M kit way easy just took about 30 min per lens.
The lens turned out great will see how the new bulbs work the next time we have to drive at night.
Here are the before and after pictures.
The 3M kit had wheel for the drill with 500 and 800 grit sandpaper then a 3000 grit disk finally a foam pad with rubbing compound. As you can see it did a great job.