Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #1

Vintage RV Owners Club
HELP...: Need an owner's manual for 1991 Beaver Marquis!!

I will not waste anyone's time who help me w/this task... ($$)

Original not required.... even just Xeroxed copy would pay well.

Thanks!
fkloster is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #2

Hi there,

I just bought a 1991 Beaver Marquis (in Wash state, brought it back to BC).

I have tons and tons of books that came with it but nothing I would call an "Instruction Manual". Just a big binder with individual books for pretty much everything onboard (ie. fridge, ice maker, furnace).

Then I received another book with everything to do with the coach itself (engine, transmission, etc etc).

Didn't receive anything telling me exactly what I need to do to level, start hot water tank... but fortunately I just moved out of my 5th wheel so I'm pretty familiar with most aspects of trailers/coaches. And the dealer I bought it from is great and very helpful.

Anyway, if you want to compare notes on our older Beav's, please drop me a line. I just moved into it this past weekend so I'm still getting used to it.

I plan on heading to Texas for the winter with my best friend, my dog.

(Oh I just joined this group and this is my first post - hope I did it right!)

Cheers
Old 08-12-2009, 07:06 AM   #3

Go to http://www.beaveramb.org which is the Beaver Owners Club. Consider joining and you can ask questions on the forum and go to some rallies. You can also click on "Beaver Coach Assist" for links to most of your conoponents builders web sites. It is a great bunch of people and very helpful.

and a Bob Tail Cat
Richard and Babs and a Bob Tail Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:23 AM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janshark View Post
Hi there,

I just bought a 1991 Beaver Marquis (in Wash state, brought it back to BC).

I have tons and tons of books that came with it but nothing I would call an "Instruction Manual". Just a big binder with individual books for pretty much everything onboard (ie. fridge, ice maker, furnace).

Then I received another book with everything to do with the coach itself (engine, transmission, etc etc).

Didn't receive anything telling me exactly what I need to do to level, start hot water tank... but fortunately I just moved out of my 5th wheel so I'm pretty familiar with most aspects of trailers/coaches. And the dealer I bought it from is great and very helpful.

Anyway, if you want to compare notes on our older Beav's, please drop me a line. I just moved into it this past weekend so I'm still getting used to it.

I plan on heading to Texas for the winter with my best friend, my dog.

(Oh I just joined this group and this is my first post - hope I did it right!)

Cheers
Wow that's awesome! .... is there any chance that you could make some xerox copies of those materials for me and mail them? In particular... I have some questions about the 40,000btu furnace and how to work it. It will not fire or blow air through floor vents ( small electric floor heaters work fine) I also need some help understanding how to operate the Hydrolic Jacks.... I have the air leveleng down... but confused on the Hyrrolics. Thank you so much and I will be happy to help you out for your troubles.
fkloster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #5

I'm sorry Fkloster, there is no way I could copy all of that stuff. I'd have to take it to a copy place and have them do it. I would take me hours and hours.

If you have a particular item (like the furnace) I can scan it in and e-mail it to you.

I don't have a darned thing on the jacks - had to figure it out on my own.

Does your hot water heater sound like a jet engine? And does yours run on electric and propane? Mine is propane only. Just curious.