I had to remove the curves (3). At the entrance area the tile was on masonite and glued down so we removed all of the tile. In the Kitchen I had to remove 3 tiles. However, I found four tiles under the bed (extras?) and replaced the 3 tiles (one whole tile and two partials. In the bedroom I removed two rows so the tile ended at the bedroom entrance.
I have done several DIY tile projects so I was comfortable with it. I have an osciating tool (Mighty Max) that has a grout saw blade. I removed the grout where the old/new line would be. I have a 1" hammer drill with a 2" blade that I carefully removed the tiles. What ever adhesive HR used was good. Took several hours to remove and scrape down to the subfloor.
I only had a transition from Allure to tile/tile adhesive so it was only 1/4". I bought pewter transition strips and stair edge strips from Lowes.
Three tiles added to remove kitchen curve:
Trans strips added:
2 rows to be removed in bedroom: