Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Anyone know if there will be any diesel seminars?

Anyone going?
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Anyone know if there will be any diesel seminars?

Anyone going?
Old 05-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Bob...
I will try to look and see what seminars they usually offer at those rallies and post some info tonight...and I have to tell you.. there is a small town here near Eugene called Goshen...and I stared at your post for a few moments thinking How'd I mss knowing about thatone? when it dawned on me... INDIANA!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
MM,

Thank you!
All I could find on their website was info about "crafts." I e-mailed HRRVC but haven't heard anything yet.

Sorry about the Goshen confusion. I edited the topic line.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Bob... You didn't have to do that...I was just trying to show that "Mama" has some of "those" moments also! Everyone else would have known it was Indiana.
It will probably be this weekend before I can give you an idea of what to expect...BUT I think they had some great and informative seminars... so if you have a chance... I would highly recommend going!

MM

Old 05-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Bob, You just missed the rally that would of helped you out, put on by the HR 419 Pushers. it was a tech info rally with the Monaco tech on hand for help.

HR DIESEL PUSHER OWNERS
Come to the Maintenance Session
May 4-8 2008 in Goshen Indiana
Early Parking May 2-3, 2008

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:52 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Drifter,

Never having an HR before, I didn't know about it until it was too late. Would have liked to have been there. Will look into joining the HR 419 Pushers.
Am I correct that this is an annual event? If so, did they announce the dates for next years rally?
Old 05-16-2008, 03:56 AM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
According to my new friends Monte and Mike that we meet just before the rally in Anderson IN., they indicated that it was annual.
We were in the area for service and didn't get to go, but it sounded great for the tech stuff we all should know.

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
If you happen to hear anything about next years date please let me know. I'd like to get it on the calendar.

I'm hoping they have seminars like Diesel 101 or better yet Diesel for Dummies.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Bob...
Sorry it took so long to get back to you...I was laying in bed and realized I had NOT answered you!
OK... these were the seminars at the
"Western Family Round-Up" here in Oregon Sept 2007.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Cummins Engines<LI>Men Only<LI>Customer Service<LI>Ladies Only<LI>Goodyear tires<LI>Girard Awnings<LI>Inverters/Battery Charging & Auto Genset<LI>CAT Engine Maintenance<LI>Coach Maintenance<LI>ONAN Genset Operation & Maintenance<LI>Use & Care of Fantastic Fans<LI>Protect Your Paint<LI>Corian Care & Maintenance<LI>Splendide Laundry<LI>Monaco Extended Care Workshop<LI>Panel Discussion - Roadmaster/Cummins/Catepillar/Pacific Power Products/Goodyear[/list]I did not include the Craft/Computer type seminars or the Ladies Driving Classes (I HIGHLY recommend all women go tothat one!)

Hope that helps give you an idea! Good Night...I am going back to bed!

MM

Old 05-19-2008, 08:54 AM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
MM,

Now that's what I call dedication. I didn't mean for you to lose any sleep over this question.

Thank you. I had hoped there was more than just the craft seminars listed on the website.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #12

Monaco Owners Club

We've made reservations. Any other iRV2ers going to be there?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Bob we are going to be there. My husband is signed up to help with parking so we will be in earlier than everyone else. I know that we will be in the northwest camping area but I have no idea of the site #. If you meet Rick when you park introduce yourself and come on by and say hello. Our license plate is EGL NE5T on an Admiral SE MH from Virginia. Hope to meet and see you there.

Joyce
Eagles Ne5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:15 AM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Hope to meet up with you also. Looks like we will be coming in on the 2nd. Would like to get there earlier but DW has a Longaberger Basket event in Columbus,OH that doesn't end until the 31st. Will keep an eye out for Rick and your Admiral.

Looking forward to the rally. Of the 7 MH's we've owned, this is our 1st HR and thus our 1st HR event.