Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-30-2022, 05:34 PM   #1

HWH control panel

i have a 2004 monaco Windsor. looking for a leveling control pnl, or any info. part original #AP24249 or replacement #RAP91134. Im kinda stuck not being able to use or drive motor home any distance. Thanks MrBully1
MrBully1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-30-2022, 07:04 PM   #2

I believe HWH will repair obsolete panels and boards where there are no new parts available
swduns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:38 PM   #3

Hi MrBully 1; Not sure if I am correct on this, but you should be able to drive the coach even if the HWH air leveling panel is not working. The ability to get to ride height should not be affected. Again, I could be wrong. If you have the owners manual for your HWH system, I would check to see if that is possible. I had that system in my previous 2000 Monaco Windsor and never had any problems. You should be able to download the manual online. Do not know what the problem is with your panel but some owners have reported that the connections on the bottom of the panel can get some corrosion on the pins and need to be cleaned??? Not sure if that would help, but worth a look. As long as the coach comes up to ride height, you should be able to drive the coach. Just not be able to do air leveling functions.
8.3Oilbuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 08:37 AM   #4

Check with this place.

http://https://www.nwrvsupply.com/?s=hwh+control+panel&post_type=product&type_aws=tr ue
RamiDav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 12:21 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
HWH repaired our control panel. They turned it around in 2 days and the price was very fair. It came back looking new.
The issue is you must get prior approval and they are swamped.
Prior to repairing it I drove the coach. You just have to wait for it to come up to ride height before driving.
vito.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:16 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
This manual should help you out.
Tim
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HWH air system control box.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	381893  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hwh Service Manual 500 series leveling system.pdf (435.6 KB, 30 views)
Old 12-01-2022, 04:12 PM   #7

What's wrong with the old one? The switches tend to fail over time but they are not hard to replace if you know which end of a soldering iron to hold, or have a friend that does.
n2zon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 03:58 PM   #8

Thanks I have a call into them. but 3 weeks plus out for return.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:01 PM   #9

i have drove it but problem is it wont level its self to drive now and shop says its control pnl.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:04 PM   #10

i understand what your saying. im hoping that i can send it to HWH for a rebuild.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:59 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBully1 View Post
i have drove it but problem is it wont level its self to drive now and shop says its control pnl.
If you read the service manual that I linked above it will show you how and which wires to jump in the control unit so the coach will come to ride height and stay there.
Tim
Old 12-08-2022, 08:40 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBully1 View Post

The way you are stating this is confusing for some of us.

What are you meaning by "it won't level itself to drive"

Do you mean when the coach is running and in park the coach isn't getting to ride height? OR The coach is at ride height but not level (leaning to one side)

those are 2 very different things.

Either of those 2 things the control panel has limited effect or no effect on those . Might be time for a different shop.
Snokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 02:13 PM   #13

everyone parts are now at HWH being rebuilt. you all have helped me. and i am hoping all goes well and problems are repaired. Thank You
Old 12-09-2022, 05:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by swduns View Post
I believe HWH will repair obsolete panels and boards where there are no new parts available
Yes. After working with one of HWH service members by phone, we concluded an electronic component on my controller had malfunctioned. I sent them the board and they repaired it in reasonable time and cost.
Eric Koger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh, panel