RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-27-2020, 06:43 PM   #1

HWH Parking brake air pressure valve

Does anyone know where the HWH Leveling parking brake pressure signal valve would be? I believe I have a loose connection thus not sending the Release signal to the HWH Leveling system. I have a 2000 Beaver Marquis Amethyst 42 with both Air and Hydraulic leveling systems. I am in the process of looking and if you know where to start I would be Appreciate the help.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2020, 08:02 PM   #2
Commercial Member

i have seen 2 types of park brake signal valves. one is round, about 1 1/2 in diameter, and 3/4 thick. it is cut into an air line, and has two wires running from it.
the other looks like the nason air pressure switch, and is mounted into a air supply block.
azpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:32 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
On my 2005 the switch is located on the parking brake valve switch (which is on the driver's left console). It's threaded into the bottom side of the switch.

The stop light switches and nason switches are on the treadle valve (foot brake) where it sticks through the firewall.
CountryB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:24 AM   #4

Thanks Mike I was hoping you would chime in with some info. I am starting there as azpete has suggested to begin to solve a problem I am having leveling my coach and the control touch panel. Everything I am reading in the HWH service manual is leading to possibly a replacement control box.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:17 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
What model HWH system do you have (i..e HWH 2000)?
CountryB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:04 PM   #6

Its the 625 series. And the air pressure valve was right where you said it would be. Paul ak azpete is telling me I have a bad contact somewhere in the system. Most likely in the signal to the control box telling it the parking brake is released and will not activate to level. Cant get the travel light to go out on the touch panel. So scratching my head wishing I had a schematic of my system. Manual says certain wires are colored in blue and turn out all to be red. It will take me some time and when I find out I will post what and where the problem was for others to shortcut there trouble shooting.

Tags
air, brake, hwh, parking, valve