Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-07-2021, 07:41 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Leveler warning buzzer

I have a 2001 Endeavor, my levelers are completely retracted but the warning buzzer continues to signal that the levelers have not fully retracted.
Can someone describe for me where the sensor for this warning buzzer is located?
Thanks
Rube is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-07-2021, 07:57 PM   #2

I had a Newmar Ventana with HMH levelers. Had the same issue, and they even started buzzing when driving down the road. I picked up a 2x4 and carried it with me to stick under the jacks to pry them up. Pain in the buttocks but it worked fine. Such is life on the road. Seems they just get within a half inch or so of "all in" some times. Good luck!
Old 12-07-2021, 08:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rube View Post
I have a 2001 Endeavor, my levelers are completely retracted but the warning buzzer continues to signal that the levelers have not fully retracted.
Can someone describe for me where the sensor for this warning buzzer is located?
Thanks
Find your tank, add some trans fluid.

Terry
VegasFoodGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 09:05 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopkat View Post
I had a Newmar Ventana with HMH levelers. Had the same issue, and they even started buzzing when driving down the road. I picked up a 2x4 and carried it with me to stick under the jacks to pry them up. Pain in the buttocks but it worked fine. Such is life on the road. Seems they just get within a half inch or so of "all in" some times. Good luck!
I did just that, for quick fix, called Tec for advice next stop before setting up for the night extended all jacks to max, sprayed with WD 40, wiped with rag. All good now.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:30 PM   #5

Sensor is in the hydraulic reservoir tank. The way it works is lowing the jacks pumps fluid from the tank into the jack rams, which lowers the fluid level in the tank. When the tank level goes down a certain amount the sensor sets off the buzzer. A system low on fluid will set off the buzzer too even though the jacks are up. One of the first symptoms of a low fluid level is buzzing when going around a sharp corner or down a bump like a driveway entrance that causes the RV to tilt.
astrnmrtom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warning